MIN JIHOON (PART 7)

Ara's POV

I came back to my room after dinner, and as soon as I entered, I saw the dolphin toy on my bed, I walked towards it slowly and picked it up, and put it back from where I took it,

Me: ur nothing but a nightmare to me now.

After that I changed and was about to go to bed, but tannie wasn't there, I went out, to find him in the living room, with dad.

Dad: hey tannie, do u think she'll like me.........look at me talking to a dog, asking if my daughter likes me. But I was really surprised when she agreed to come with me to mall, I hope we can bond, I can't wait till she calls me dad....... Well it's getting late Ara must be looking for u, let's go.

I acted as if I just entered, and tannie ran to me.

Dad: ho Ara, ur here, I was about to drop tannie to ur room, anyways good night sweetheart,
Me: hmm, good night

I told in a low voice, and went to my room quickly.

DAD'S POV

I can't believe my ears Ara just wished me good night, I was smiling like an idiot, and went to my room.

-MORNING-
Ara's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and went down to have breakfast, we all had breakfast and soon went to the van, Luckily jiwoo didn't sit with me, I was fast enough to take a single seat.

We reached school and I jumped out of the van and went to my class, I think Jiwoo is in my class, since we were supposed to have a new student. Hope she won't be in my group too. Soon enough the students and mr. Lee came in.

Mr. Lee: ok, students settle down, we're gonna met our new transfer students.
Yeonjun: Mr. Lee did u say 'students' as in we are not gave one.
Mr. Lee: yes we're gonna have 2 new students. Ok come in ms. Song.
Me: just as I thought it's jiwoo. (I wispered)
Jiwoo: hello everyone, my name is song jiwoo, please take care of me.
Mr. Lee: the other student is late I guess.
???: I'm here sir, sorry I'm late.
Mr. Lee: no it's ok, please come in and introduced urself.

I look at him and both me and jiwoo were shocked.

???: hey guys my name is....... Mun jihoon.

I.... It's him, what's he doing here.

-JIWOO'S POV-

OMFG WHAT'S HE DOING HERE, ho no Ara..... Damn she's shocked as me or even more. No I can't let him destroy her again, I have to keep them apart......at least till lunch, then I can tell the boys, they might have an idea about how to deal with him.

Mr. Lee: ok, so jiwoo and jihoon we make groups and ull work with them the whole year. Each group can have 7 members max, and there are only 2groups with 6 members, so u both can join those groups.

Me and jihoon: ok sir.
Mr. Lee: on one group is, soobin, yeonjun, beomgu, taehyun, kai and Ara.
Me: I'll take that group.

Jihoon must have been shocked after hearing that Ara was in the class too, and before he could say anything, I spoke first. I'm Sorry Ara, but either u get irrated by be or be hurt by him, I can never see you so broken again.