𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.

"Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it."    ― J.M. Barrie

Right click the video and click 'loop' to make the song last the entire time your reading !

ENJOY !

Alexandria's POV: 

Alexandria's POV: 

after the noseless frog looking bald head finished his meeting, i apparated straight to the burrow. this revolution had to start, and if no one has the guts to do so, then i will. i entered the burrow and greeted my second family, and started explaining what happened.

" so your saying, you Accepted you-know-who's offer to work for him, and to help him know about muggles ?!" George said.

" first, i would never give him info that i know would help him hurt them, it would be information that will get him to trust me, the more he does, the more he will ask me to join his meetings, therefore i can hear what they plan, i have to start somewhere. " i explained

" you have to be extremely careful, he wont hesitate to kill you if he finds out. " bill said

" i will be, but sometimes all we need is a little risk" i said smiling

" i will call 'ermione and ron and tell them about this " fleur said while grabbing the phone to call them

" and i will be leaving back home to tell dad about this, make sure you inform kingsley." i said while hugging the Weasleys goodbye, and then i apparated back home

-------------------------

as you wouldve guessed, dad didnt take the plan well, he didnt want me to get hurt or risk my life, but i managed to persuade him so he doesnt have to worry about me.

over the next few months, nothing major happened in our lives besides grief, memories, and the meeting i was called to. Voldemort asked me to join 5 of his meetings in the duration of june, july and august, however it was very clear to them that i was never, and will never be on their side. to them i was only a loyal citizen that helps its "minister". it was always the opposite, but they wont ever realize that, until i want them to.

i have extremely benefitted from attending these meetings, i have heard many of their plans and have helped the order stop many of them, i was another inside source for the order. however, i had to witness many horrific events; muggles getting murdered right in front of me, the fear in peoples eyes when they see Voldemort, and even innocent children getting hurt just for being muggle-borns. it was a reminder to me that this is what we are secretly and slowly are fighting for, this is why we should never stop fighting till we bring back peace and happiness to these people, but i doubt happiness will come that easily, they have witnessed things that suck the life out of anyone.

---------------------------------------------

NEW LAW: ALL PUREBLOOD AND HALF-BLOOD GRADUTES MUST WORK IN MINISTRY OR JOIN THE RANKS OF THE DARK LORD. 

i was reading a new headline in the prophet. yep, it sucks. turns out once we graduate we must work in the ministry or as deatheaters. on my dead body am i working for him, so i chose to work with dad in the ministry, we both now work in the same department, international affairs. and to make it worse, i have to witness muggle-borns being dragged into questioning, thats all goes around in the ministry nowadays. 

working in  communications with other countries has given me the chance to help snuggle muggle-born witches and wizards and their families to safe places with the help of others outside Britain. many lives were saved, and that's sadly all i can do currently, all i could do was help evacuate them into safety until we restore peace once again, the they can return home. 

i finished my shift on my first day, and i chose to head to my dad's office to ask him if i can sleepover at Ginny's. when i reached in front of his office, i was surprised to find the one and only blonde  foul loathsome evil little cockroach/ferret. you guessed it, it was Malfoy, Draco fucking Malfoy. 

"what are you doing here? " i asked him when i reached the office's door

" did you parents ever teach you manners, bloodtraitor?" he said poshly

" i mean you wouldnt know what manners are in the first place, so i wont bother" i said

" now why ar you standing in front of my fathers office ?" i asked impatiently

" if you must know, my father is inside talking to your father" he explained irritated 

" just great." i groaned and leaned on the wall opposite him

after a few minutes of silence, i couldnt handle the tension so i asked him " why did you start bullying us in the first place, back in school"

he was taken aback by the question but quickly answered " because you and your little gang are pathetic, and i cant handle seeing filth walking around." he said smirking

" i see that you didnt change, still the same slimy old git." i said 

" watch your mouth you filthy bloodtraitor!" he said 

" watch your mouth you blonde ferret !" i replied

" thats it" he said taking out  his wand

i stood there just looking ta the wand and had a flashback of the night in the tower. i was with harry hidden in the astronomy tower, i managed to find him using the map and he grabbed me and told me to hush. i remembered draco holding his wand up like he is doing now. 

" do you really want these people to die? do you hate these human to a level that you would feel no remorse for being a reason in their pain and deaths?" i said sadly

"only Pureblood wizards and witches deserve magic, these filthy muggles are worthless" he said angrily

" so they deserve to die because of something they cant control?" i asked 

he was quiet but before he could speak i cut him off " you should know that if you want someone to have less rights that you do, your on the wrong side of history." and i left him frozen.

-------------------------------

first encounter with Draco ! what do you think? 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

-love, Mariecurie023 !

-byeeeee🍏