14||Plan||

.If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

"Bye, momma!" I greeted, my hand waving at her as she smiled and drove away. I clutched hold of my bag by the bag straps. The sun hit my face as I started strolling inside the school building. It was just like the normal days. Nothing less, nothing more.

I strolled to my locker, opened it and put in my folders and the rest of my stuff. My plan for today was to ignore Adrian for the rest of day. I can't bear to look at him in the eyes after what happened yesterday.

"Good morning, Ari." Jules greeted giving me a side hug. I smiled embracing her back with a pat on her shoulder.

"How are you doing?" She asked. I closed my locker, what I need for my first period already on my hands.

"I'm good. You?" I asked. I still had 19 minutes until first period and talking to Jules could maybe be productive.

"Good as always." She said with a laugh. I gave her a small smile flipping through my textbook. We both walked outside. I sat under the small oak tree that was beside the school. Folding my leg, I began scribbling on my brown book that was given to me by my grandma. Special memories.

"Have you seen Chloe today?" I asked trying to make some kind of conversation to ease the silence.

"Yeah. She's in the principal's office." Jules told. "Another offence."

I gave out a long sigh. Chloe may look and sound innocent but she's nothing like that. She always finds her way into the principal's office with another crime she always commits.

The sound of the jingling bell rang in my ear making me shiver and at the same time flinch. I didn't just like the way the school's bell rings. It was too loud for my liking.

I slowly stood up from the soft green grass, dusting my outfit. Jules was already gone a few minutes before the bell rang. I clutched hold of my school bag and brown scribbling book and began walking to the first class I had, thoughts running in my mind. I knew thinking wasn't good for the brain and overstressing it could cause anxiety. But I couldn't help it. It was very odd that not even a trance of Lin and Adrian was seen. I felt a little hit of worry.

Did they ditch school?

Maybe they did. I opened the door to the first period which was Animal Science. A subject I wish didn't exist.

~'~

A D R I A N ~ P. O.V

"Why are we not in school?" Lin asked irritating the hell out of me. If only I knew he was gonna act like a fool and brought him along.

"Can you shut the hell up!?!" I snapped angrily, my fist white in colour as I steer the driving wheel in anger.

"You can't tell me to shut up if you won't tell me where we're going to. Who knows, you maybe planning to kill me at this young age!" He said teasingly. I scoffed.

"You're not old, Lin. There is a difference between old and young." I teased. He murmured something under his breath and I was sure he was cursing.

After 5 minutes of driving, I came to an halt.

"We're here." I mumbled. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"You know very well that I didn't support this idea at all. They are innoncent people." He told. I clenched my jaw together in anger.

"Fuck no!!" I barked.

I turned off the key that to the car and got down, running my hands through my hair. The tall, building stood tall to all its glory. Too bad It was going to go down today. Today is the day I take my revenge on the family that destroyed my happiness and prayed for my death.

"Are you coming or what?" I asked as I took a step forward.

"Thank you for coming, Ariana. I really needed to talk to you about your grades. You've been performing quite...poorly." Mr. John broke down. I started at him, trying to process all what he have said.

Poorly?

"Yes, poorly." He said like he knew what I asked in my mind. I coughed out a little.

"I don't understand, sir." I confessed wanting so badly to slap my head at what I said. How didn't I understand that I did poorly in my grades.

"You see, we both know that you use to be an A+ student but this year happen to be quite...confusing for me. You dropped for an A+ to a C." The black man continued. I bit my lips as it quivered.

A C?

I got a C

How was that possible?

"But, I don't get well, sir. I read for every test you said I should read for and I didn't sleep well just because of every exam that came up." I explained, my voice slightly quivering in the process.

"That's possible dear but...that doesn't seem to be your case now. You need to focus on studies. I'm sure you can grow back to where you were."

"I guess." I murmured.

"Good. Just for you, you can take a re-make test and make up for subjects you failed/performed poorly." He announced.

"But that wouldn't be fair. Other students who performed poorly wouldn't also take a re-make test and it's not fair for only me to do one. I've decided not to take the test."

"Fairly a good choice. Well, that's all for today. Thank you for your service." He said mockingly and excused me.

"What a hot guy!!" Jules expressed flashing Mr. John a smile.

I rolled my eyes. What a flirtious girl...

"He's married with 3 kids Jules. There's no way you are getting a chance with him." I told.

"Well, whatever!! I can as well have a crush on him."

Ewww.

"Hey, peanut butter." Lin voice appeared. I froze. Like, I literally froze on my spot. Jules turned around to hug him.

How nice?

"Ari, are you ok?" Lin asked.

I unfroze to look at him. Fortunately, he wasn't with 'Adrian' which I was thankful of.

"Yea, just something I was thinking of." I lied.

"Okay. Let's go, it's lunch." He said.

"Hey, where is Adrian?" Jules asked looking here and there.

"I'm right here."

A/n

Happy new year guys !!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE that I'm finally away from the horrific year, 2020. I NEVER want to hear of that year again NEVER!!!

 Anyways, I'm super sorry for the late update. Here is one to make up for it. I have been busy lately chilling with fam 3>

Question of the day

Are you curious to know what happened to the big house Adrian was talking about?

If yea, then you'll find out very soon in the nearest future Hahahahaha just kidding. Pls vote and comment. I so much LOVE reading you guy's comment

Pls...feel free to correct me if u spot any mistake (No one is perfect)

Take care and oh,

I happen to have another question (Grins dangerously)

What is your NEW YEAR resolution???!!