CH 7: USJ Part 1: Handling Disasters

Previously on Claws on Lightning...

 The news of All Might being a teacher at UA spread like wildfire. Reporters and Journalists swarmed the front gates of UA, desperately seeking an interview with the Symbol of Peace. (Y/N) Zeraora's senses began acting up, as if they were warning him of an incoming danger, though who would believe him?

Class 1A was required to select their Class Representative, initially Izuku Midoriya was the chosen candidate, but he considered himself to be unfit for the role and attempted to pass it on to Zeraora. Of course, he too showed no interest in the position and suggested that it should be given to Tenya Iida, who happily accepted. However Shota Aizawa, realizing that Zeraora was attempting to avoid the responsibilities made him deputy along with Momo Yaoyorozu, much to his dismay.

Now Class 1A was about to partake in their next Heroic Lesson. 

Or so they thought... 

'After Aizawa revealed our next lesson, we were told to change into our hero costumes, or P.E uniform in Midoriya's case. I was still pretty pissed that Aizawa basically threw me into the position as deputy, but I said whatever and moved on'.

'The whole fiasco with the media and the alarm being triggered still bugged me though. I mean, I know the media can be annoyingly persistent, but would they really try anything stupid enough to trigger the alarm. I kept wondering to myself till a certain loudmouth derailed my train of thought'.

*LOUD WHISTLE SOUNDS*

"GATHER AROUND CLASS 1A! USING YOUR STUDENTS NUMBERS FORM TWO NEAT LINES SO WE CAN LOAD THE BUS EFFEICENTLY"! Iida putting his authority in motion.

'I am immediately regretting suggesting Iida for class rep '. Zeraora sweat dropped. 

(Inside the Bus) 

"The buses open layout ruined my boarding strategy"! Iida said denied.

"Iida you really need to chill". Mina says

Zeraora seated next to the window blasting "Come And Get Your Love", trying to lighten his mood.

He overhears his classmates chattering about several topics. Leading to them comparing quirks, Zeraora wasn't paying any attention until one particular comment...

"You know Midoriya, your quirk is almost the same as All Might". Asui inquires.

Zeraora looks up from his phone, noticing how Midoriya's is taken back from the comment.

"Hu-huh, you really think so"? Midoriya stutters.

"Hey hold Asui, your forgetting something there, All Might doesn't get hurt from his power they just look similar". Kirishima debunks.

'Apparently Kirishima isn't one for common sense, or proper reasoning for that matter. But still, Midoriya's lack of control with his power, the similarities to All Might, and how he claims that his quirk was "given" to him. Not to mention how during the battle trials All Might was very hesitant on stopping Midoriya and Bakugo's match for some reason'. Zeraora thinks to himself.

"But you know if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Bakugo and Todoroki". Kirishima calms.

"Sure, but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be popular". Asui calmly retorts.

Zeraora snickers and Bakugo violently reacts.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS"!

"Ya know we've only known you for a bit, but we already know that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage". Kaminari roasts.