06.

A/N You're reading. Thank you.

::

The Going Seventeen staff was surprised to see the two already working and packing up items when they had arrived to set up cameras. The PD checked her watch and sure enough, she had been there on time. Why then were those two already there?

"You needn't set cameras here," Mina spoke just then, observing the crew unloading heavy lighting amongst other things. "We're going to visit the set for the Chuseok special today so we won't be at the office."

The PD turned to Hoshi who, unusually silent, locked gazes and nodded, affirming to Mina's words. Something about them felt different to her and she couldn't point out what.

"I suggest you stick to three cameramen at best, PD-nim," Mina spoke once more. A PD herself, she knew how to handle it. "We don't have space for your crew there."

The GoSe staff, having no choice but to agree decided on a smaller team for the day and dispersed, packing of their own. Joined by the rest of the team at the office, Mina's subordinates and team members silently followed commands, wary of the stiffness between Hoshi and Mina in the room, unspoken but so seemingly obvious. The two weren't talking, not to each other and not to anyone else.

Someone passed Hoshi the keys and soon everyone was headed to the company cars. Hoshi stood outside the Mina's BMW, staring at Mina through the glass, seated on the passenger seat, with equipment packed in their car and everyone else already gone. Mina looked back at him, "What are you waiting for? Get in! Drive."

"I can't drive."

Mina frowned, closing her eyes for a second before getting out of the passenger seat and closing the door behind her. Walking up to Hoshi, she looked him in the eye, holding a hand up. "Give me the keys, I'll drive."

Fingers brushing against each other, hands touching and a fiery spark igniting, Hoshi passed the keys to her

Fingers brushing against each other, hands touching and a fiery spark igniting, Hoshi passed the keys to her. Not avoiding her gaze but facing it all head-on, anger surging up against each other from different, misguided sources, the two stayed silent at the start of the ride.

Mina put a playlist on shuffle, letting the music guide the cloudy mood in the car as Hoshi stared out the window. A familiar song played and Hoshi's feet were moving to it before he could help it. "You know this song?" Mina asked, observing Hoshi from the corner of her eye.

"You already know why." Hoshi stopped moving, having been called out for it. She already knew why, didn't she? She knew he was and she was playing with his mind, deliberately.

Mina sighed, pressing on the brakes a little suddenly, driving with one hand on the steering wheel and another before Soonyoung's chest, not touching him. "Things are not as they seem, Soonyoung. Whatever you think of me, why don't you enlighten me with the why?"

She was talking about the song and for once, Hoshi understood. "I like the choreography of this song." He supplied, playing along to her not knowing.

"The choreography?"