Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls

Aerowyn's pov
__________________

It's been almost 3 months now. I can't help but feel like something is wrong with my brother. I want to know what happened. I have asked Fiona, Alessia and Dahlia several times. But they won't tell me.

Everytime Artorius tries to send our warriors secretly, they find out and put some kind of smell to prevent them from leaving the pack. Not to mention that Alessia disappeared 3 weeks ago.

It's frustrating me. It's angering me. I want to know. I feel like I'm missing something.

Maya is also back for the term break.

And also Kail shifted last month. It caught all of us off guard since he is only 4. But later we got to know that it's because of his destiny.

Kail's black wolf was very large. Almost the size of a 15 years old's wolf. But it's also because of his destiny.

"oh look. Mommy's little babies are awake!" I grinned at Caden and Callie. They were wide awake. I made a face at them making them clap and let out a cute laugh.

I know what you are thinking. How are they able to laugh and clap hands at only 3 months?!

Well you should know, we are werewolves. Besides my babies have both alpha blood and are lycans.

Caden grabbed my hair and tugged it. "oww." I made a cry face making him look at me with wide eyes. He put his hand into his mouth.

I chuckled and tickled their stomachs making another bunch of giggles erupt. I laughed along with them.

The door opened and Artorius came in. He stopped when he saw us. A bright smile made its way to his lips.

"where is daddy's little prince and princess?" he asked walking towards us. He sat down on the bed beside us.

He kissed my lips, but Caden pouted and pushed him away. He scrunched his nose. Callie shook her head at us making a face.

Me and Artorius chuckled.

He took Callie into his arms and laid down on the bed with her on his chest. She stuck her thumb into her mouth and put her head on her daddy's chest.

Caden frowned and pouted. He grabbed Artorius's ear and pulled it. He hit Artorius in the face and looked at his sister. The he looked at me and pouted again.

Callie on the other hand just stared at her brother's face.

Caden grabbed my t-shirt and tugged it. His bottom lip was trembling. I smiled and picked him up.

Artorius chuckled and tried to take Caden but Caden pushed his hands away and hugged me tightly.

"aww. Come on Cade." Artorius tried to hide his smile.

Caden put his face into my neck.

"daddy is sorry. Look." Artorius pouted. I chuckled. Caden looked at his father and shook his head putting his head on my shoulder again.

I placed Caden on the bed. And Artorius took him and him on his chest beside Callie. Caden looked his father frowning.