I miss you

It's been a few days since l was trying hard to ignore Micheal.

Everything wasn't normal l missed him,l missed his presence,his touch,l wanted him.

I make my way to the Great Hall and noticed people staring at me. I ignored them and made my way to the Slytherin table.

My eyes where instantly drawn to him,his eyes met mine,anger and pain brimming within them.

I sat down far away from him. I could still see him in the corner of my eye.

Jasmine sat next to me"Still ignoring Micheal huh?" She questions me and l nod. "His mother doesn't want me to be with his son Jasmine!" My heart shatters into pieces.

"Listen to me Y/n l love you and l know what's best for you, you don't have to listen to Micheal's mother y/n." She looks at me with apologetic eyes. I looked at her and my eye's met with Micheal's once again. "You just need time to think about this y/n l love you nugget." She leans in and kisses my forehead.

She walks away leaving me alone at this point l didn't have any appetite to eat. I stand up taking my bags with me leaving the Great Hall.

"Y/N!! Wait up!!" I turn around and l see Jacob running towards me.

He hugs me tightly making me confused on why his hugging me,he lets go of me and he smiles at me.

I talked to Jacob as we made our way to class.

"Please Jacob don't tell me you and Hermione are a thing now!" I giggle and shake my head. "Well we have been dating for a month now." I widen my eye's while opening my mouth.

I laugh and roll my eye's while taking out my quill writing down my notes.

"I have to go back to my babe,she thinks you might steal me away from her." He turns around and looks at Hermione who was giving me and deadly stare. "Bye Jacob and take care of your Girl." I look at Hermione and roll my eye's.

Λƒтєя Clαss

"Alright Jacob l'll see you later." I smile and wave him a goodbye. I smile and turn away and l saw Micheal behind me.

"Y/n can we please fix things ,l miss you." I clear my throat" Micheal please l need time." I walk away leaving him standing alone.

The hallway was cold as l made my way to the Dungeons. I look outside the window and watch as the leaves blow across the cobblestones on the ground. I sigh and walk towards the Common room and say the password which was "Pureblood."

I arrive and take a seat next to Blaise who was currently doing his homework. I looked down at the fireplace,l move my head and l see Micheal with Pansy.

I instantly felt anger in me making me clench my fists. I take two deep breaths and look away.

"Jealous y/n don't worry he won't do anything with Pansy trust me he loves you." Blaise stands up and made his way to Jasmine.

I turned around and saw Micheal looking at me with apologetic eyes,l roll my eye's and take my bags with me making my way to my dorm.

I made my to may dorm reaching out to  turn my doorknob, l was stopped by a hand wrapping over my wrist,and forcefully turned me around.

I looked up and l saw Micheal, he let go of my wrist and kissed me passionatly. He pulled away and looked at me in the eye's.

"Do you still want to leave me y/n." I look away,he cups my chin making me to look at him. "No Micheal l love you and l miss you." I smile and kiss him on his cheek.