Chapter 16

Bryce's Pov

Over the past months I've gotten to know Sapphire I've been catching feelings. She's such a beautiful and unique woman I've ever met, she always knows how to make you smile. HECK EVEN HER SMILE IS CONTAGIOUS. I wonder if she feels the same wa-

Jaden: "Hey Bryce have you seen my charger anywhere? "

Jaden asked interrupting my thoughts.

Me: "Uhhh did you check your sock drawer next to your condoms? "
Jaden: "No imma go check... Wait a damn minute how do you know I have condoms in my sock drawer?"
Me: "I searched through your sock drawer the other time when I was looking for my watch."

He left me alone in the kitchen. I decided to order something on Uber Eats (South African version of Postsmates idk if it's available in other countries though). I ordered Chicken Nuggets, Chilli Cheese Fries and Sprite, while I was waiting for my food I played a little bit of COD on my Playstation 4. While I was playing I got a text from Elle.

  Trash Can 🚮

Omg Bryce you never
hang out with me
anymore

Come over 😏

Don't you have anything
else to do?

No but I'm horny asf rn
I'm down for some dick 😉
Read 14:25

________________________

"Someone really needs to take out the trash she's really annoying asf"

I said to myself, I heard a knock and the door assuming that it was my food I went downstairs to answer the door. My assumption was right it was my food, I thanked the delivery man and gave him a tip. Taking a sip from my sprite I quickly ran upstairs and into my bedroom to eat my food. I devoured my food then Blake entered my room.

Blake: "Hey wanna go shopping with Quinton, Noah and"
M

e: "Sure"

I threw my trash away and changed into black sweatpants and a tank top.
We got in the car and went to
Melrose avenue.

We were exiting a shop when Fletcher the Hollywood Fix guy came up to us.

Fle: "Hey guys"
Me: "Hey fletcher"
Q

uin: "Hi"

Blake and Noah were in a shop.

Fle: "So what's going on between you and Sapphire"
Me: "Nothing were just friends"
Fle: "Are you sure because people have been commenting about the way you look at her. "
Me: "Oh that's nothing."

I said nervously laughing.

Fle: "Oh ok then have a good day bye guys"
Me+Quin: "Bye Fletcher"

Blake and Noah caught up with us and we eventually went back home.

______________________

A/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU FOR 1,48K READS!!!! Also I noticed I didn't post anything yesterday sorry.

HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR GUYS!!!!
MAY GOD WATCH OVER EVERYONE THAT IS SEEING THIS REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED!!!

(If I have truly offended anyone please tell me so I can acknowledge my mistakes and make sure I don't make another one.)