1

FEB 1 / 2022 UPDATE : all of my previous stories were made in 2019-2020 and some in 2021....So I apologize for all of the cringe stories.

𝐔 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃 .
TW: THIS STORY MIGHT CONTAIN SUICIDE/SUICIDE THOUGHTS,BULLYING AND SH,READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
                                                                                 _
P.S. before we start,I haven't wrote xReader stories for a while so I apologize if it isn't as good as the other stories,if you have some requests feel free to tell me them and I might take your requests :)

 before we start,I haven't wrote xReader stories for a while so I apologize if it isn't as good as the other stories,if you have some requests feel free to tell me them and I might take your requests :)

                                                                   ____________

                                                                           Used.
                                                                         Y/n L/n,
                                                              They used to be joyful,
                                                     until they got into middle school,
                                                              they we're mistreated,
                                                       all they ever wanted is a friend,
                                                                and a hand to hold.
                                                                      __________
Y/N L/N,used to be a such sweetheart until they got into middle school,Y/N was bullied due on how they looked and acted,to the students,Y/N didn't fit the word perfect,but the students couldn't see the beauty and kindness
Y/N was holding in them,perfect,they hated that word ever since.

Y/N had soft long/short (hair color) hair and one of the most beautiful eyes that could make you stare at them for long,only if you payed carefully on Y/N's unique looks,she wasn't tall but she wasn't short either,around 5'5-5'8? Maybe taller? (You can make Y/N short but I kinda wanted to make y/n tall hahah (*'∇`*)

Now they go to Karasuno High School,once they stepped inside the school's building,eyes were immediately directing at them,avoiding the stares they're getting,they look down while playing music into their headphones,
Y/N wouldn't dare to look up,whispers started to spread about the new student.

"Who are they?"

"No idea,but they sure look intimidating."

"Yea,let's sure not approach them."

Finally,class started,Y/N looks at the paper that they received by the principal,the class schedule,luckily,the first class wasn't that far so they waited outside until the teacher tells them to go in.

"Quiet class! Today,we will have a new student joining us."

The teacher signs Y/N to go in,so that's what you did,they slowly came in the classroom,they felt eyes on them which made them shiver.

"This is Y/N L/N,please treat them with kindness."

"Kindness my ass..." One of the students murmured.

The teacher then pointed at a seat which was the seat you were going to sit at,while you went at your seat,you could hear giggles and whispers but you ignored them and just went at your seat,luckily it was besides a window and at the far corner of the classroom so that's at least one thing that's good.

TIME SKIP,it was now lunch,you went at at the cafeteria when suddenly you tripped.

"Whoopsies~ better watch where you're going new kid." A girl snickered with her friends laughing behind her.

You got up,not making a single eye contact with the girls and just kept walking to the vending machine.
Am I really getting picked on today? You thought as you arrived at the vending machine.

You were about to prepare your money for your drink until you heard someome press a button,you look up to see a boy with blue/black-ish hair and blue eyes,the boy then turns around to make eye contact with you but you quickly looked away,once the boy got his drink you were going to click the button until you felt a tap on your shoulder,you turned to see the boy again.

"Hey um...You're the new kid from my class right?" He said.
You nodded
"W-well uhm...I accidentally got two milk so you want one?..." He asked in a soft tone.
You nodded once again and grabbed the extra milk,the funny thing is that you wanted to get milk too.
"T-thank you." You said in a emotionless tone.

You both then ended up spending lunch time together.