{Merry Christler}

Art credit goes to komorebi on Quotev.

Everyone in the 1-A dorms were getting ready for christmas, the room and tree were decorated. The counter was full of food and the tree had dozens of presents underneath. What they didn't know was that someone very special was joining.

"Hey Ojiro, could you put that next to the eggnog?" Sato asked while he was taking the fruit cake out of the oven.

"Sure thing." The blonde responded and placed the deviled eggs right next to the bowl of eggnog. There was a knock on the dormitory doors.

"Deku, could you get that!?" Uraraka shouted from the wrapping room.

"Sure thing." The green haired boy responded and walked to the door. He opened it and his eyes widened. "A-Author what are you doing here!?!"

"I'm here to spend Christmas with you guys." The girl responded while holding her writing book. "Is it all right is I come in?"

"Of course." Midoriya stepped aside to let Author in. She walked in and looked around at all the decorations.

"Wow, you guys really clean up." She complimented, her voice caused the others to look at her and their eyes widened.

"Author!?!" They all shouted in unison. Loud enough for everyone in the present wrapping room to hear.

"Did you guys say Author is here?" Uraraka asked and looked out the room. Along with Jiro, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Hagakure.

"Who's author?" Rin asked while walking away from the elevator.

"Hello, I'm Author." She said and extended her hand for the dual haired girl to shake it, which she did.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm R-"

"Rin Kaibutsu." Author interrupted, surprising Rin.

"How did you know that?" The dual haired girl asked while pointing to the other girl.

"She created us dumbass."

"Oh look, if it isn't the four wall breaker." Author sassed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nice to see you too, love."

"Wait I'm confused, you created me?" Rin asked to which Author nodded.

"Anything I write happens in your universe."

"Basically she's god."

"Oh." Was all Rin said.

~•~

The sun was setting and Author caught up with everyone, everyone except Rin, and the dual haired girl had many questions for Author.

"So Author, you said anything you write comes true in this universe. Why do you mean by that?" Rin was holding a cup of eggnog while Author had a can of Pepsi-Cola in her hand. Author looked at the fourth wall.

"I wrote Pepsi-Cola cause I don't want people attacking me in the comments which one is better." Rin gave a very confused look.

"Who are you talking to?"

"The audience."

"The audience." Venom and Author said in unison. The girl in the hoodie gave a quick fist bump to the simbiyote. "Anyways, I'm from a universe where quirks don't exist."

"Really? Do you have heroes?" The question made Author flinch.

"...We don't have heroes per-say, we have police who protect most people. But we're having a problem with specifically who they're protecting." Author fiddled with the rim of the can and looked at the ground.