2

𝐌 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 .

                                                                            ______After school,you sigh,knowing you were still getting picked on for the same reason,you were about to go home until you heard noises in the gym,you decided to check w...

______
After school,
you sigh,knowing you were still getting picked on for the same reason,you were about to go home until you heard noises in the gym,you decided to check what it was,you peaked in the small crack to see people playing volleyball,memories floated your mind when you remembered how much you adored volleyball but lost the excitement of it when you turned 10.

"Um..Can we help you?" A voice was heard behind you.

You jumped and slowly turned around,embarrassed.

"S-sorry! I heard noises coming from the gym so I got suspicious-"

"Hahah it's all cool! What about you watch it inside,I'm sure coach won't mind." The other boy asked.

You slowly nodded and went inside with them.

"By the way,I'm Kinnoshita,my friend here,his name is Narita,what's yours?" kinnoshita asked.

"Y/n...Y/N L/N." You replies with a really soft and low tone.

"Narita? Kinnoshita? Who's this?" A boy with really short brown hair asked.

"Ah Daichi-san- Their name is Y/N,they were wondering what was happening in the gym so we thought we'd let them in to watch." Narita replied

Suddenly,the whole team went up to see what was happening,they were around you.

"OOOO NEW MEMBER?" A short boy asked.

You were about to say you weren't until they all introduced themselves.

"WAAAAHHH YOURE THE ONE WHOS THE NEW STUDENT IN MY CLASS!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Y-yea..But Im not a new teammate for the team,sorry..." you said,soft as ever.

"Aww man,I was hoping for a new teammate,oh well,you're always welcome to come watch us practice!" Tanaka replied.

"Tch." A sudden mouth noise came behind you,it was Tsukishima.

Sadly,you we're started to get overwhelmed so you said you had to get home before your parents should get mad even though both of your parents were out in a business trip,you left and went home.

"W-what the hell just happened...Why were they so friendly.."