Chapter 8

The next morning, Song Ying woke up from her deep sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

Damn! I just slept like a log and didn't even wake up once. She thought amusingly as she yawned and stretched her arms lazily.

Suddenly she seems to remember something and sat up immediately. After checking the surroundings which was exactly the same as yesterday, she felt a pang of disappointment.

So yesterday was not a dream. I really got transmigrated and I will be Bai Xiu Ying now on.

As Song Ying was slowly digesting the reality in a daze, the door opened and the man slowly walked in with a thermal lunch box. Sweet smile immediately formed on her lips as she saw the man walking towards her.

Yes! Meeting with my baby was also real then. Her depressed mood earlier slowly vanished after seeing the handsome man in front of her.

Then the man husky voice filled with gentleness slowly flowed into her ear that she almost had an eargasm!

"Morning...how are you feeling today? "

"I feel great! " Song Ying replied cheerfully with a huge smile on her face.

Seeing her adorable smile, the man chuckled, his eyes instantly filled with tenderness. After he sensed Song Ying eyes on the thermal lunch box, he slowly opened the box and placed it in front of her.

"Here...I bought you a breakfast. Have it before the food gets cold "

Seeing so many appetizing food infront of her, Song Ying eyes got bigger and started glowing. In the end, she couldn't hold back and started to slowly enjoy the food after thanking him.

Hmm...so tasty! Indeed, good food always makes good mood!

Seeing her enjoying the food like a little squirrel, the man smile became deepen.
Before he was about to say something, the phone in his pocket started to ring. He picked up the phone as he began to walk towards the window.

At the moment, the man was facing the window and Song Yin can see his handsome side profile from her bed. His skin was glowing under the sunlight, combined with his sharp nose and chiseled jawline, his whole body was oozing sexiness like the male model from magazines.

So dashing ah!

After he hung up the call , that was exactly what Li Jun saw, Song Ying who was looking at his direction and seemed to be in a daze.

"What's wrong?" he asked curiously. Hearing his voice dragged Song Ying back to reality.

Looking straight into his eyes, Song Ying complimented sincerely with her bewitching smile.

"Ah, It's nothing. Just now, you look really handsome and I seemed to get lost in your beauty!"

"......"

Not expecting that kind of answer from her, Li Jun froze in his tracks. After some time, his heart started thumping wildly and he also started blusing as red as a tomato.

This was the first time in his life when someone looked into his eyes and gave a compliment.

Noticing his ears and cheeks becoming redder, Song Ying laughed out loud amusingly with her angelic voice.

Oh my god! My baby is so cute ah! How could he get shy from a simple compliment. Seems like I need to continue praising him in the future to see that face...Hahaha. Song Ying thought secretly as she continued to laugh.

Thankfully, their moments got disturbed as they heard the door knocking. Then the doctor with two nurses behind him walked in.

"Miss Bai how are you feeling today?"

.........................

After checking her conditions, the doctor asked a couple of questions and finally said she can discharge from the hospital. But because she had a mild concussion, he warned that the symptoms may show up within these two weeks. For that reason, she was asked to come back again for check up in the hospital after two weeks from now on.

After the doctor went out, Song Ying looked at the man who seems to be thinking something seriously.

"What's wrong?" she asked curiously.

Actually, Li Jun was thinking about what the doctor said previously. "Mild concussion may not be life-threatening, but they can affect your brain and cause serious symptoms such as loss of consciousness and amnesia".

"Where are you planning to stay after you get discharged?"

"At the Hotel. Why?" According to Bai Xiu Ying memories, she had booked the hotel before she arrived so Song Ying also decided to stay there at the moment and figure out what to do next.

Li Jun frowned after hearing her answer.

Just as he had predicted, she was planning to stay alone. According to the doctor, what if she pass out while she was alone in the hotel room!

He seemed to ponder something and decided to ask in the end.

"Xiao Ying actually.... how about you stay at my house during these two weeks?"

"What?!"

Lol...Our second male lead decided to counter-attack after he got teased by Song Ying. What do you guys think ? Will Song Ying agree or not ?

And Merry Christmas everyone!
Also if you enjoy reading this chapter, please VOTE and COMMENT ❤