31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling

5:30 AM

Everyone tiredly walked out front of the training camp and they were wearing their PE uniforms. Aizawa stood in front of them wearing his usual all black cloths and light grey scarf.

"Good morning class. Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness." Aizawa explained. "Look alive, Bakugo." Aizawa tossed him the same baseball from the fitness test.

"Try throwing that for me. When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved." The tired teacher said.

"Wait shouldn't it be Kaibutsu?" Uraraka questioned.

"I didn't choose her because she isn't here." The tired teacher explained, making everyone look around and sure enough, the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh, where is she?" Kirishima questioned.

"Kaibutsu was awake over half an hour ago. She's already gone and training." Aizawa turned away from the shocked students and Bakugo continued with throwing the baseball.

<In The Forest>

Rin was in her big buff form and was standing in a clearing. Two tendrils from both her arms, rested against the ground as the inky black figure waited.

Suddenly a mud creature emerged from the trees and Venom attacked it. More creatures emerged and Venom attacked those as well. Aside from the creatures a person in an eccentric outfit stepped out and Venom attacked it as well.

"No, no, no!" A female shouted and all the creatures returned to the ground. Pixie-Bob ran out from behind a tree and the ink retreated into Rin's body. "Remember, monsters bad, heroes good!"

"I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of control when I'm in that form." Rin apologized and rubbed her neck.

"It's not my fault. Villains are humans too."

"You're not wrong." Pixie deadpanned. "However, this practice focuses to identifying your allies and enemies. So no food if you attack the heroes." The blonde grinned.

"WHAT!?! That wasn't part of the deal!"

"There was no deal." Rin argued. "Now let's get back to training." She turned into the tall, smiling creature and walked out to the middle of the clearing. After some time Rin could hear her classmates training in a different forest clearing quite a distance away.

"I have to go say, meow to the other kitties." Pixie explain. "Do go to far!" She shouted and ran off.

"What do we do now?"

"I need to train with my new...handicaps anyways." Rin looked around for a tree and spotted one that was as wide as a punching bag. She reached up to her shoulder and ran her fingers along her burns before she heard two clicks and started attacking the tree.

~•~

Rin went to upper cut the tree with her right arm but missed by a long shot.

"Do you have short term memory or something?"

"Well, I'm sorry I forgot." Rin said with a lot of sas. She let out an exaggerated sigh before she looked back at the tree and practiced the moves Nat taught her.

As she was fighting she remembered the red head demonstrating the moves and the dual haired girls punches intensified. The dual haired girl remembered Nat's face as the Russian spy fell to her doom, just so the Avengers could get the Soul Stone. Tears started to fall down Rins face and her punches started leaving indents in the tree. She let out a quick war cry and punched the tree so hard that it fell over.