House Elves and Escape

Draco was glad that the Second Prince was not upset with him, however, he was still unnerved about what was going on. The interaction with the first and second princes continued to confuse him, although at this point he was not entirely sure that he really wanted to know in the first place. He...He was not entirely certain that he quite understood the logistics of this place. It was rather confusing to him. The second prince had scolded the first, and all of these titles, Draco was not entirely sure that it was all that comforting. Yet...despite all of that, he could not necessarily say that he hated it...the Second Prince had been quite accommodating, something which rather surprised him. 

The first prince was...for lack of a better word, problematic. Now that Draco was of a more sound mind, he could clearly see some of the more complicated issues that the Veela realm currently had. Before, with everything that had happened, he most certainly not at his most...capable. After all, he had run from the Weasleys, been accused of cheating and lying, and well...Draco may be sly, but he would never cheat, outright, and not when there was a question of honor on the line. Cheating was...a shortcut. Draco would prefer to be able to say that he bested the pathetic Weasley without having to admit to such a thing. Besides, Draco preferred to best people in the most legitimate ways possible. It made them more and more angry and he quite enjoyed that. Then, on top of that he was dealing with the whole fact that he had to be rooming with the Weasleys, of  all people, his father in Askaban, and on top of that becoming heir to an entire family name and the nobility of that. 

Then to top it off he was being shoved into the Veela realm. Needless to say, it had been a difficult few days for him. Which was perfectly understandable given the situation. However, it also meant that he had not exactly been in the best state of mind when he had first been showed here, trying to grapple with several things at once was definitely not his strong suit,  especially the...nature of the things which he had been attempting to handle alone. He usually had his father to remind him what he was doing and why...but his father was not here. For all that the man was terrifying and brutal, he had his own purposes, and Draco had felt more lost without his father there, then he had ever felt with him. 

Either way. Upon venturing into the Veela realm, Draco was beginning to realize that...dangerous or otherwise...perhaps he had been better off just trying to deal with this situation of his awakening alone. After all, he had lots of experience dealing with complicated matter on his own, and all of this extra things which he had to do now were incredibly complicated and he could not really say that he was all that fond of any of this. From how the first and the second Prince had interacted, this had not been the first time the Crown Prince had botched an introduction to the Veela realm. Which was one thing, as ever, that Draco simply could not understand. 

After all, barring him being a Malfoy, it was simply not appropriate. After the first mishap, it should have been remedied. Clearly that had not been the case, and while Draco typically did not care what others ended up dealing with, nor did he particularly care too much about the desires or what happened to them, this had affected him. It had likely affected quite a few other people as well, and given the fact that he had not wanted to be here in the first place and was actually dragged here by a tall blonde french woman, he was rather cross with this...flawed system. 

At the very least if they were going to leave him to deal with a whole new set of expectations and people they could have at the very least properly prepared him for something like that. Yet, it was beginning to become ever clearer to him that either those within the Veela realm were either simply incompetent, or there was something going on that he was unaware of. There was definitely tension between the first and the second prince. Though the first prince is the one who seemed to be crowned, it was obvious to anyone with eyes that did not mean that he had more power. The way that he had practically pleaded with the second prince...something was up, when it came to that. From what Draco could assume it was likely that it was the second, not the first, prince that likely had more favour as a general rule.

However, that would raise the question as to why the first prince would have been crowned in the first place if the second was more capable, and had more favour with the people. Though, he supposed that perhaps it was not exactly an uncommon phenomenon. After all, perhaps the first prince was the son of the King's true love. Mayhaps the Second was not. Age likely also had a part to play. Yet, despite that, it would seem as though the Veela king was growing irate with the first prince. The fact that these mishaps had likely happened a multitude of times. 

In all actually, they should have fixed that issue the moment that something happened the first time. The First prince seemed quite jaded in his opinion. That was definitely not a quality that anyone wanted of their King, or future King. Unfortunately for the future of the Veela realm, this seemed as though it would not change. It was not exactly an easy feat trying to get others to acknowledge their wrong doings, especially not in a sincere manner. 

Draco just wanted to leave. For as kind as the Second Prince was, he had only come here because that annoying woman would not leave him alone if he did not agree. Unfortunately, there was not much that he could do. He...well, he did not know where he was, and he was entirely uncertain of what...wait. If he could call for Bobby, then perhaps he would manage to get the other to apparete him out of here. He was well aware that House Elf magic was quite different from wizarding magic. That was why the house elfs in Hogwarts could apparate but the wizards and witches alone were unable to do so. 

"Draco," The Second Prince called out, and Draco forced himself to focus. His plans of escape would have to wait, for now.