31- The Quidditch World Cup

You all started to go to the stadium and after a couple of minutes of walking through the woods you emerged on the other side in the shadow of a huge stadium. "Blimey" you said, admiring the stadium.

"Excited (y/n)?" Charlie asked.

"Heck yes Charlie"

"Prime seats! Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go" the witch said.

"Alright kids let's go" Arthur waved his hand at you all, which indicated to follow him up the stairs. Everyone started walking up the stairs and halfway through everyone was tired. Charlie decided to carry you on his back after seeing you run out of breath. You thanked Charlie after you all had reached the small box that was located on the highest point of the stadium. When you sat down a huge blackboard with gold writing started to advertise The Bluebottle. You, Ron and George got into a conversation about who would win the game. "I'm telling you it's Bulgaria they have Krum!" Ron cried out.

"He's a great player Ron no doubt about that but Ireland has seven great players" you responded. Of course Viktor Krum was a great player, he was one of the youngest players in the Wizarding World.

"Yeah mate! Bulgaria only has Krum while Ireland has seven" George added.

Your conversation was interrupted when Harry started to talk to Winky, Barty Crouch Sr's house elf, about Dobby. She mentioned how "freedom was going to Dobby's head", how he was trying to get paid for his work and how house elves are supposed to be told what to do etc. From what you had learned was that many elves had the same mindset as Winky; you and the twins would often sneak into the kitchen to grab some food. You had met the elves in the kitchen and had learned that they liked how they were treated and didn't wish to be freed which didn't sit right with you since you didn't see house elves as low as many other wizards did. However you did respect their decisions of not wanting to be freed but still made sure that they were treated with kindness, just like they treated you.

"(Y/n). I got you some snacks" Bill said, handing you some chocolate frogs, Berti Bott's Every Flavour Beans and Pumpkin Pasties.

"Thank you Bill"

"Hey! How come we didn't get some?" Ron shouted at his brother.

"Cause we love (y/n). Plus she is nice to us" Charlie added.

"Thank you boys" you said, taking the snacks.

"My brothers have a soft spot for you, all of them do" George said.

"Jealous George?" You asked, with a smirk.

"Of course not, I'm just stating facts" he said. You were about to respond when someone else caught your attention.

"-Ah, and here's Lucius" the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge announced.

"Ah Fudge, how are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narissca? Or our son, Draco?" Malfoy said, shaking the Minister's hand.

"Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk — Obalonsk — Mr. — well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else — you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?" Fudge said. There was an intense moment, the last time Arthur and Lucius came face to face it resulted in a fight in Flourish and Blotts.

"Good lord Arthur. What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?" Lucius said softly.

"Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest" Fudge said, not hearing what Lucius said.