twenty-seven!

IMESSAGE, RL, INSTAGRAM.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

IMESSAGE!
__

mr james

hi mr james,
it's me corpse!

oh hi kid! what can
i do for you?

so you know karl
right? the guy who's
been streaming with
aj?

oh yes!!! the one who
basically has heart eyes
for her jajajaja

( homie is laughing in
spanish i cant stop laughing
help. this is exactly how my
uncle texts me pls. )

yes him!

so he's planning on
flying out to paris
to surprise her.

but your help is
much needed!

oh my lord i'm
honored and
happy i can be
apart of this!!!!

what can i do to
help?!

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

it was the following morning, and a bit earlier than alexis would have liked. but her father alarmingly woke her up, "alexis!"

she groaned, flipping over, pulling her covers over her head. "yeah?"

"get ready, we're leaving!!" he cheered, "no time to waste cmon!"

"what?" she grumbled as she sat up, rubbing her eyes quite confused as to what was going on.

"that bakery, i forgot what it was called, but they're selling your favorite cookies again!"

it was as if aj immediately had a boost of energy, she glanced over at her alarm clock to see 1:43pm. and she was bound to wake up around this time so props to mr james for this.

she jumped up from her bed, grabbing her shoes and such to put on. after chatting with her dad for a bit, she reached for her phone to text karl, but her dad pushed her out of her room, leaving her phone there.

"hey pa, i was gonna grab my phone."

"no need. cmon, when you were like three and used to get these cookies with me to bring back, you never had your phone."

she shrugged, "fair enough. i can text karl when i get back i guess."

mr james grinned with joy to how easy that was. "alright, let's go then mija." ( mija: sweet way of saying daughter )

and so the two ventured out back into town where they'd find the bakery. it was one that has been there as long as aj could remember, and mr james as well.

aj's eyes lit up at the sight of the bakery, remembering when she'd come every morning for fresh bread, and occasionally cookies.