26.

Asshole.

That's what pops into my head when I think about Theo. He's such an ass that I can't even close my eyes without him popping up in my imagination. Just seeing his face makes me so mad. Too bad I have to see him tomorrow. Yesterday was Thursday which was when we had our big fight making tomorrow Friday. Man, I should start planning my fights with Theo.

I get to school and plan a way to avoid and make sure that I don't run into Theo. If this meant I had to change my routes to get to my classes and be late then so be it. My plan has been working perfectly throughout the whole day. Passing period comes by and my heart stops for a second as I see a boy with a similar body, hair, and height as Theo. I notice that it wasn't him and relax heading to my last period.

I get most of my work done in class and write down some extra notes. As I'm writing I feel a light tap on my should and turn around.

"Hey. Are you coming to Mason's party tonight?" Cameron asks in a whisper.

Cameron was also a junior like me. He was one of the only friends I had in this class and he was in the same grade as me. He was also one of the few guys that didn't hit on me which was a plus. He had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that laid perfectly around his head. I did have a crush on him at the beginning of the year but I got over it and now I just look at him as a great friend.

"Um parties aren't really my scene but I might come by." I smile.

"Cool, well I hope to see you there." He returns the smile and focuses back on his work.

The last bell rang but Mrs.Henry asked me to stay behind to talk. A few minutes pass by and Theo walks into the room making my heartbeat 3x fast. He had bags under his eyes and a dark look to him until he looked up at me making that dark look replaced by...relief? Even with an exhausted look, he still looked hot.

"Great, now that you guys are both here we can finally talk. I have seen improvement in Theo's academic performance and it's safe to say that I am pleased. With that being said, Athena, you are off the hook and will no longer be needing to tutor Theo. You have done a great job and deserve a break." Mrs. Henry announces with a smile.

I go through multiple emotions all at once. I feel great that I don't have to see Theo anymore but I can't help to feel sad. Theo's a prick but it was fun getting to know him and his family. I just got so used to spending my time with his family that I'll miss it. I guess it's back to staying in my room bored for hours until my mom gets home.

I say thank you and goodbye to Mrs.Henry and walk out the room trying not to pay attention to Theo. I get to my locker and grab my stuff and head to the parking lot. Just as I'm about to get to the exit I hear my name being called by a certain someone. I pick up my pace but it was no use as Theo catches up to me and eventually walking beside me. This reminds me of the time when I was trying to do the same thing and catch up to Theo when we first started this whole "tutoring" thing. He tugs at my arm and I turn around furiously.

"I thought I said not to touch me." I bite my tongue trying my best not to scream at him.

"I'm sorry but you weren't stopping but neither am I. I came to say that I won't stop Athena no matter how difficult you make it. I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you that this isn't just some sick game and that I'm not using you." He stares deeply into my eyes as his lips fall into a line.

"Well have fun because you are going to be trying for a while." I start walking towards my car and he follows.

"What do I have to do? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to apologize? I'm sorry, I really am. I never meant for any of this to happen but you can't just blame all this on me. Let me ask you something. Why did you react the way you did? You admitted you wanted this but did nothing about it, you waited until all this could happen so you can have an excuse to hide your feelings for me."

"What?! Are you blind? I was trying to tell you, I was going to tell you but this whole thi- this-this ughh! Nevermind I shouldn't be wasting my time on you." I get in my car to hide my embarrassment. What he said was true, he can't take all the blame because it was my fault too. I was the idiot that fell and waited to tell him then used the whole situation to deny my feeling for him.

I back up trying not to face his direction so that I don't have to see that smug face he probably had on. I drive back home and call Lucas.

"To celebrate your freedom we should go to Masons party. I've already invited Ryan to come with us so you going whether you like it or not." He says in a sassy tone.

"Ok fine I'll go."

"Good plus it's not like you had a choice." He scoffs. I roll my eyes even though he can't see my expression.

I get ready and put on a bit of makeup just because it's a party and it's fun to pamper yourself once in a while. I choose a simple white flowy floral printed dress. It's just a party so nothing too fancy but it was still cute. I bring a black oversized hoodie just in case I get cold which I will be.

Lucas texts me saying he's outside waiting. I head outside and get in his car. Ryan was in the passenger seat so I sat in the back. We carpool karaoke all the way there. We park and walk to the house that was flooding with people that were exiting and entering.

Let's see if I'll get wasted or lock myself in a room until one of them wants to go home. Or who knows, might actually enjoy the party.