𝟐𝟎'

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
| 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭 |

"i called wiz over," i told gerald.

"he good? what happen?" he asked and i looked at him as if he was stupid.

"he killed somebody two nights ago, you really think he's "good"?" i asked and he sighed.

"no, i should've told him ta stay home." he said.

i smacked his arm, "but you didn't, i tried to tell you and you wanted him to be there. he was gettin better,"

"keep ya hands to yaself," he said and i mugged him.

"kiss my ass, but seriously i'm worried about him." i said and crossed my arms.

"we all a lil worried about him, shit ion even know what ta do." he sighed and rubbed his temples.

"we'll figure it out, maybe you could talk to troy." i smiled putting on my best puppy eyes.

"it ain't gone work." he said looking down at his papers.

"what do you have against the girl! like come on." i said bringing my arms up and dropping them to my sides.

"she hidin somethin, that's what i have against ha. how she seem so clean and innocent. she up ta somethin." he pointed and i screw up face.

"you sound dumb, troy has been nothin but a blessing and you wanna be a debby downer." i said and the doorbell rang.

"this ain't over nigga." i gave him a look before going to the answer the door.

i checked my phone seeing wiz standing outside with troy and baby lijah.

i opened the door, "hey ya'll."

i let them inside and locked the door behind them.

"tt!" lijah smiled and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"hey tt baby," i smiled and picked him up, i wish gerald would hurry up and help me make a baby, i want a daughter so bad.

"wassup whit, why you call us over here?" wiz asked me giving me a small side hug, i could just feel how off he was.

i looked over at troy who nodded, we finished out silent conversation before i led them to the family room.