◇Christmas Message◇

Hello!

Hello!

So this year is almost over. 

I usually do holiday specials (like the valentine's day special I did fr Our Love Maze) but I've been really busy lately (yes even on my vacations) so I decided it was better to make a heartfelt message to you all.

This year has been one hell of a rollercoaster and I will save the best of my speech for New Years Eve.

But what I will say today is that for me one of the best and biggest gifts i could ever possibly get was you guys.

Having the opportunity to share with you my stories has really been a blessing. I know I'm not the best but every day I better my writing and I've become a little more confident in my writing than I did before.

I know this Christmas will be super different and weird considering quarantine and Covid, but still we have one big gift and it is the gift of life. Even if we might not be able to be with our families or our friends or whoever you spend your holidays with, we still have the opportunity to be in contact with those we love and we are alive. 

Thank you for gifting me your time and your appreciation to my craft, I'm honored to have you all as my readers.
Wherever you are I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Remember that you have the gift of life, the gift of love and you are not alone!
Have an amazing day!

The cast of More To Him wishes you all a MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I love you!

God bless all of you!

See you next week!

“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
Luke 2:14 NIV

-Random Potato♡