Chapter 25: Let's Have Some Fun

Draco's POV:

I stood in the Slytherin common room with four groggy friends. Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. It was six thirty exactly, two hours before anyone gets up for breakfast. And I knew my friends didn't want to be up, but that choice wasn't up to them, and they know that.

I cleared my throat, "So, at least one of you know why you're here." I gave Pansy a wink.

Blaise yawned, "Then why are the rest of us here?"

I put my hand on his shoulder and smirked, something sinister behind it, "Want to ruin a man's life?"

Blaise smirked back, and so did the rest of the group. If he wants to play that game, he really should've realized who he was playing with.

Epona's POV:

I yawned and stretched. Shifting in my bed. How late was I up with Draco? The stars were really pretty though. Guess it's a bonus of being on a cliff. The curtain swung open and the sun from the window lit my face.

I groaned as Pansy smiled, "Mornin' bitch. Come on, down to breakfast. Oh, and here, take this pin."

She shoved a POTTER SUCKS pin on my shirt. I was too tired to deal with this, so I just walked downstairs. I sat at the Gryffindor table, despite the glares I was getting from my pin. I looked over at Harry, who was sitting next to me, a bizarre expression on his face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Am I not allowed to sit next to my brother?" I asked, still very tired.

"No you are...It's just...Your pin." He looked down at it and so did I. I shrugged.

"Some girl put it on me. I'm too tired to take it off. Didn't get much sleep last night." I said, prompting Harry to rant about how his night and whole week has sucked.

"You know, Harry, I read that article and I don't approve." He raised an eyebrow, "How dare you ruin my ship for Ron and Hermione. They balance each other out so perfectly." I blinked, "It's almost strange how perfect they are for each other."

Harry's face flushed red with embarrassment, "I'm not dating Hermione! I don't even like her like that."

"Good." I playfully punched his arm and he smiled, "Don't die during this tournament, alright? I like you too much."

He just laughed, but there was nervousness behind it, "I'll keep that in mind."

He then turned to me and whispered, "You wanted to meet Sirius, right?"

I raised an eyebrow, and whispered, "Yeah, but doesn't everyone think he's a criminal?"

Harry nodded, "Meet me at the Gryffindor Painting at 12:30."

I nodded. I was still confused, seeing as it would be dangerous to go directly to Hogwarts, but then again, magic existed so I'm sure he's not actually going into the building. 

My train of thought was broken by arms wrapping around me and lifting me up, "Hello, sweetie. This must be Harry. I don't believe we've met in person. I'm Phineas Brown."

"Harry Potter." Harry said, a grim expression on his face. He didn't seem to like Phineas. Or maybe just the fact that he was my boyfriend.

A Slytherin girl with bushy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes came running up to us. I think her name was Mildred. She had a concerned look on her face, "Phineas! Something has happened a-and they want you to come quick! Seeing as you know medical things a-aand...P-please just hurry! Theo's in trouble!"