8. Changes

"Baby I don't understand it , your changing I can't stand it my heart can't take this damage and the way I feel can't stand it "

~XXX Tentacion

Kennedy banks pov
Wednesday 8/10

 "I did this to show my appreciation for you " He starts  "you really changed a nigga into a better person , and you deal with my shit everyday " He chuckles " I know my twin getting out in a couple days and we planning on just ending this shit th...

"I did this to show my appreciation for you " He starts "you really changed a nigga into a better person , and you deal with my shit everyday " He chuckles " I know my twin getting out in a couple days and we planning on just ending this shit that we started but I really want to make this work "

I smile at how nervous he is and feel relieved that he feels the same way I do . "I want to make it work to " i tell him then blush like a little girl . He matches my smile and laughs at me

" you a little ass kid foe " he laughs . I blush at his accent then start to think of how happy I'm going to be now that we're official. But then it hits me ...

"But what about Durk ?" I ask him concerned

He sighs and shrugs."imma have a talk with him when he get out and hopefully he understands how much I've fallen for you "

"Awe " I blush again "I didn't know your feelings were this deep "

"You don't know the half " He chuckles . "I wi-"

I wake up drenched in sweat panting and find myself in Daniels arms while he sleeps peacefully. I curse myself out for not sleeping in the guest room and slowly get up to go to the bathroom .

This is my third night in a row having flashback dreams about Von and it's affecting me worse and worse each night . The other night I had a flashback of when Von and I went to the sushi restaurant , then I woke up in tears .

I miss him so much and my head obviously agrees . It's been a whole year and for some reason he's back on my mind like I never got over it . Every little thing that comes up in my day reminds me of him .

When I wake up I want him to be laying on my stomach , shirtless , with jeans on still sleeping . I always wondered why he slept in jeans and now I wish he was here so I can ask him for the one hundredth time why he does it .

I even stop cooking because I can't make one meal without thinking of when he use to review my food for me and gave me five stars even if it was nasty because he was high . Or When he tried to cook and failed hilariously . Then When we would go out to als or harolds and get our favorite foods . Even when I made him try sushi that night when we fell in love with each other . The little things like that is the reason I fell so deeply for him .