𝟸𝟺.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Bitch I don't think Brenard my brother." Yari said.

Ke slammed on her brakes and turned her head towards Yari. "What fuk!" Jasiah yelled.

He gone be a hand full.

"What the fuck you mean Siyari?" Ke asked scrunching her face up.

Siyari pulled all the things she took out of her pocket. "I found all this shit in her fucking dresser man. Th- this picture. Look, it say mother and fucking son at the bottom of it. His last name ain't even Moore, it's Thompson."

"Drive bitch, i'll explain while you driving. Text Masiah and tell him to meet us at one of his traps- one Bobo won't be at an- and tell him to tell you which one." She said.

"Okay." She said taking out her phone. She hurried up and did that.

"Joy is Brenard's real mother. They had pictures together, I wasn't in any of the pictures with them at all. I- I seen my parents. I have pictures with them... Brenard isn't in any of them. That nigga ain't my fucking brother." Siyari said.

"Bitch.. I feel like the dumb white friend in a Lifetime movie because what the fuck?" Ke said.

"What the fuck do you not get Keriah? That nigga ain't my fucking brother, my parents seemed happy with me, and I actually took pictures with them! The hoe said they ain't want me." Yari said.

"Bitch, i'm prolly not even from here- oh my god. My whole fucking life is a lieeee." She added.

"You wanna meet your family?" Ke asked. Yari turned her head towards her.

"Yea... you think if I meet them it a shit a change shit?" Yari asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. That's not for me to answer because it won't change my life if it do affect some, it'll change yours." Ke answered.

"Bitch you up here tryna sound smart and shit when all I needed was a fucking yes or no." Siyari mumbled making Ke suck her teeth.

"Well bitch I was tryna help yo ass! But what the fuck I said was straight facts because if it will change some shit, i'll change on your end, not mine! Them yo peoples!" Ke responded.

Yari huffed and stayed quiet because what Ke was saying was true and she couldn't argue with her.

-

Yari and Ke stood outside of the boys trap waiting for them to pull up. They stopped and dropped Jasiah off to Mama Dee house before going to the trap.

The boys finally pulled up with Mali.

They got out the car and walked up to them. "Is anybody here?" Yari asked. She didn't want Bobo to be there or for anyone else to be there so they could go back and tell Bobo.