25

YOUNGYEON POV

"Welcome! To the zoo!" Seokjin smiled as he stretched his arms out wide, looking at me and Sunghoon.

"This zoo seems empty.... unless...," I trailed off, Sunghoon looking at me the same way before looking at Seokjin.

"You rented the whole thing, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he smirked before looking at me.

"I mean, I even rented a whole subway, you think I won't rent a zoo?" He asked as he looked at me, a triumphant grin plastered on his face.

"Can you stop flexing for once? We know you're rich," I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled before walking inside, a hand in his pocket.

"Put Sunghoon down and let him choose an animal to go to!" Seokjin said and I rolled my eyes before placing him down. Sunghoon was dressed in sweater and some skinny jeans as he looked around.

"You're the animal, mister," Sunghoon said as he pointed at Seokjin, and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay brat, now you get to do whatever you want, just tell us," Seokjin said as he crouched down, going to the eye level of the boy infront of him.

"I want you out of my sight, Mr. Crazy Old Man," Sunghoon narrowed his eyes at the older one and I almost stifled out a laugh as Seokjin's once cheerful face turned pissed in a second.

"Aside from that! I'm on a day off so you better make this day useful," Seokjin grumbled before looking at the boy.

"Then I want you to go back to work than have a day off, crazy old man," the boy replied bluntly and I almost spilled my laughter as Seokjin looked like he could end the child then and there.

"Okay! Let's go to that elephant over there!" Seokjin said as he pointed to the huge animal, tugging Sunghoon along as I trailed behind them.

"Look Sunghoonie! It's an elephant and her babies!" Seokjin said as he pointed to the elephant, who was approaching them.

"I want to pet the big trunk!" Sunghoon squealed and Seokjin nodded at him before slowly hoisting him up in his arms, leading him to tje elephant as he petted it's trunk.

"Look mister! It's the babies!" Sunghoon said and Seokjin nodded.

"Where do babies come from, mister?"  Sunghoon asked and Seokjin smirked at him and my eyes widened.

"Wai-"

"Babies come from elephants, you don't know? You see the elephant starts to push it's trunk in.... the tree hole, that tree there! See? And when the elephant starts to sneeze the tree hole gets filled up with the elephant's snot and that's where babies come from," Seokjin explained and I mentally face palmed.

"Then babies come from trees?" Sunghoon asked and Seokjin nodded before glancing at me, and I gave him the most done face ever.

"Only trees with holes though, the small and tight ones," Seokjin grinned and I pressed my lips together as I looked at him and the child.

-

Sunghoon and Seokjin spent the whole day walking around different directions, looking at the animals in different sizes. They almost spent the entire day together and I looked at them from a small distance, it seemed like they both got along and were almost acting like husband and soon. And then,  it was almost late in the afternoon and it was now time to choose a souveneir.

"Hey noona?" Sunghoon asked as he ran to me, holding my hand as he looked at me, and his other hand was enclosed in Seokjin, so we were walking beside each other, Sunghoon between both of us.