𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬

trigger warning ⚠️; insecure harry (not sure but thought i would include it)

type; fluff

date; 12/24/2020

summary; Louis is an older (21) and supportive boyfriend to harry (19), louis takes them shopping at a mall and harry wants femnine clothing and items but is insecure, louis is there to comfort him

*edited 4/16/21*
louis's pov

I have had a lot of work to do at the office and I genuinely feel bad not making enough time for my beautiful boyfriend. My manager is always on me to do this and that, and even when i'm flustered, my baby hazza is still there calming me down. I need to repay him while i have my week-long break.

Harry is at his university classes right now, giving me the perfect time to prepare a special day. First I head to the shower, turning on the hot water and letting it fall upon my fringe and skin. I wrap my lower half in a towel and head over to the closet where I pick out some black skinnies and one of Harry's soft sweaters.

First things first, I need to go out and buy some things from the supermarket. I head out grabbing my wallet and my keys to my Mercedes. I quickly enter the supermarket picking up a huge bundle of roses, and his favorite snack. I go up to the cashier and she rings them up, I smile slightly and head out the door hoping to beat harry home.

I enter our luxurious penthouse and notice Harry's backpack on the floor. I didn't make it but I soon heard his cute little voice coming from the shower. I quickly set up the flowers and snacks on the kitchen island. I sit there waiting for my baby to come out of the shower.

After a couple more minutes, I hear the water turn off and see harry making his way to our bedroom, after a few minutes I look up from my lap to see my beautiful boy.

harry's pov

As I ruffled my wet curly hair out of my face, I look up to see the love of my life sitting on the stool by the kitchen island that holds a huge bundle of roses and my favorite snacks. My dimples are prominent as I smile.

"LOU BEAR! I missed you baby." I excitedly say as I go to sit on a smiling Louis's lap.

"Hazzie, do you like your surprise?" The older boy asking his blushing boyfriend.

"I love it babe, but i missed you so much," I say as I climb off Louis's lap making the older boy whine.

"Well considering you got off my lap, you won't get your other surprise," Louis said sassily.

"Ohhh, what's the other surprise lou?" I ask intrigued.

Louis just patted his lap inviting harry to sit. I just rolled my eyes playfully and went over to sit on Louis's lap. Louis starts to rub his knuckles down my side and I easily relax at his touch, I guess you could say I am pretty whipped for my boyfriend. I blush really bright red.

"What are you blushing for babes, I mean I'm not complaining," Louis asked.

"I'm just thinking about us," I reply.

"Well sweetie, the other surprise is that we are going to go to the mall and you can buy whatever your heart desires, regardless of the price, amount, it doesn't matter love." He says pinching my cheek.

"I get to spend a whole day shopping with you, catch me I might faint." I say teasingly.

Louis just started to pepper my face in little kisses. I giggled because it tickled every time he pressed his soft lips on my face.

louis's pov

When we arrive at the mall, I grasp harry's hand in mine, I might be a bit overprotective of him in public, but it's not my fault he is incredibly jaw-dropping attractive. As we are walking through passing some stores, I notice harry eyeing a woman's clothing boutique, but I notice he sighs and keeps walking. He reaches a sports store and hesitates but enters anyway.

"Haz, what do you plan on getting here, you don't really watch sports babes," I asked a bit concerned since my baby's mood dropped.

"Oh, well i figured I should start, so I could be manly and you could have someone manly." He responds sounding somewhat sad.

I go over to him and put my thumb on his cheek, gently caressing it. He leans into the touch but backs away when he started to blush.

"Hazzie, there's a store I want to go into, is that alright love?" I ask, knowing my exact plan.

Harry nods and I yank his hand (lightly of course) and lead him to the woman's boutique we passed by earlier. I look over to harry before we enter and I see him get nervous but also smile. We walk in, see a large variety of skirts and blouses. I see harry touch a few until his eyes caught this one skirt. It was black and white checkered and short (a/n image at the top of this)

"Hazzie that is a very cute skirt, I think it would look amazing on you," I say, I can tell he is getting insecure.

"No no lou, I-i don't think it would look good against my long legs and hip dips. He looks down and grabs his hips and yanking on the skin tearfully. I quickly push his hands off his hips and pull Harry into my chest and start running my hands through his curls.

"Harry, you would look breathtaking in this skirt and... this blouse." I hold up a black blouse with holes in the shoulder. Harry looks up and sighs not knowing how to feel about the very feminine outfit.

"How about you go and try it on baby," I suggest

third person pov

Harry faintly nods and goes to the dressing room. Louis waits patiently right outside the door and sees the door open revealing a very very attractive harry wearing a skirt and blouse. Louis's jaw dropped open causing harry to giggle and blush.

"Do a little spin love." Louis gushes over harry as he does a spin.

Harry looked quickly over to the fragrance display in the store. Although he didn't mind cologne he wanted something sweet and soft. Louis noticed this right away walking over there, harry smiling like a goofy and sweet child. Harry swiftly follows behind Louis to the perfume and body sprays. Louis scans over a few and then eyes harry up and down making harry blush and use his hands to cover his body.

"Baby, don't cover up, I want to see your beauty," Louis said cooing at harry's perfectly pink cheeks. Louis quickly kissed his lips and showed harry the body spray he picked out. It was vanilla scented and smelled like sweet cupcake frosting. Harry adored the scent.

"Do you like the smell hazzie?" Louis asked smiling

Harry nodded really fast indicating he really wanted that one.

After they got back from the mall they both collapsed on the couch hugging each other tightly, harry on top of Louis.

"Haz, I want you to wear that outfit tomorrow to your classes."

Harry froze and his cheeks glowed red. "I-i don't know Louis, people at school might judge."

Louis pulled harry closer and simply asked him.

"Do you feel pretty in it babes?"

Harry nodded, he felt like a princess, and not Fiona, like snow white and sleeping beauty combined. He wanted to be himself.

"o-okay I'll wear it lou, but what if I get insecure."

Louis's response to that was to pepper harry with kisses, all over his body making the younger lad squirm beneath him.

"Love, you shouldn't be everything about you is perfect, absolutely everything."

"I love you lou."

"I love you too hazzie."

~~~~

The ending is rushed but it still makes sense which is all that matters

xx