𝟐𝟏'

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"merry christmas!" troy smiled walking into the house she shared with wiz and elijah.

yesterday she had spent the day with her grandma and sam, they exchanged gifts and watched christmas movies all night long.

troy was going to stay, but miss. gina told her to go and spend time with her friends.

"merry christmas bae!" tootie grinned and hugged troy who entered the kitchen.

"mornin troy, how was christmas at your grandmas?" whitley asked hugging the girl.

"it was good, it was just us three like usual, but we made the best of it." troy said and nodded.

"um i got ya'll gifts, but they in my car." she said before going over to wiz who was helping  elijah eat.

"merry christmas troy!" elijah grinned.

"merry christmas baby." troy smiled and kissed his forehead.

"you have fun?" wiz asked troy while pulling her body into his.

"yeah, you liked your first gift?" she asked him and he smirked just thinking about it.

"chill." he said lowly and looked down feeling flustered.

"not you blushin, but let me go get these stuff out my car. kisses?" she puckered her lips and they shared a kiss.

"i got another gift for you later." troy whispered into his ear before leaving.

"why you all smiley?" mally asked wiz.

"mind yo business bitch." wiz said.

"bad word da." elijah said and put his hand over his mouth.

"hmm, my bad." he gave elijah a dollar for the swear jar.

"i be rich." elijah muttered while going to slip the dollar bill into the full jar of money.
- - -

it was almost seven pm and they finally started to exchange gifts to one another, the time just flew right past them.

most of the morning was spent eating and simply enjoying each others company.