Oscar lied (the office⬇)(bonus present)

Oscar x male reader
It's the night before Christmas and I'm writing to give you a bonus gift

Reader POV
I walked to my desk next to Creed before seeing Oscar show up "hey Oscar" I said smiling at him "hey" He smiled bright.

"Hey my gay brother from another mother" Micheal said as he came up to me "hey Michael" I said as I ignored his joke "how are you? " "I'm good, Mike, thanks for asking" He smile.

"How was your date? " He asked me in a low whisper "it was okay" I said.

I went into the conference room with the cameras "yeah, I went on a date with... Oscar but it's nothing but drinks.... And maybe he kissed me before inviting me over for Christmas, I have no one for Christmas. "

"Plus Micheal is disturbing" I said before getting back to work "hey (name) " Jim came up to my desk "hey Jim" I replied "any chance you have the bag? " I grabbed the bag filled with pranks in them.

"Thank you" "No problem" I went back to work.

We leave in about 3 hours  to Oscar's house because he decided to do a Christmas party there with everyone.

"Oscar, can we talk in private? " I asked "sure" He followed me outside the office " What is it? " He asked, I kissed him before he presses the elevator button and pushed me inside.

"You know they watching us? " He said against my lips "I know" I slid my tongue into his mouth as he pinned me to the wall trying to take off my shirt.

"We have work" I said as I walk out the elevator and to our work door.

Micheal came out of the door "off to- wait you have hickeys? " He pointed out "it just-" Oscar came out of the elevator trying to fix his hair.

"Did you guys just have sex in the elevator? " Micheal asked, Micheal smiled before singing Love in the elevator by Aerosmith "it can be worst" I told Oscar "he can be homophobic towards us and fire us. "
(To me that is Micheal just tying to be funny without being homophobic)

Oscar agreed "three more hours until the party" He said, I giggled.

We sat down at our desk "(name) " "Creed" "If I was you, I would show off more hickeys to show women that I'm open for relationship" I blushed as I covered my neck.

Oscar snicker "um, okay" I say as I just get back to work.

It's now time to go to Oscar's house, me and Jim arrives first.

"Hey, I'm (name)" I introduce myself to Oscar's room mate "I'm Gil, Oscar's boyfriend" My smile dropped "Oscar's boyfriend? " He nodded.

"Oh cool" My heart was like paper, you can cut it but you need something to fix it "Oscar, why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend? " I asked as he was making food in the kitchen.

"Because I liked you but me and Gil have been together for a long time, so-"" Oscar, what the hell, I'm in love with you but you wanted so bad that you had to cheat on someone you love? " I rolled my eyes.

"The cameras are watching us" "Let them" I said "we have been going on dates for a few months and I just figure out that you have a fucking boyfriend! " I exclaimed.

"Can we go somewhere private? " He asked "no, why didn't you tell me? Why did I have to figure out that you already had someone in your life that was in my position" He didn't respond.

"Those hickeys and kisses was for nothing" I said before he kissed me making me deepening it quickly "Oscar" I pushed him off as I realized what was happening.

"How can you just try and push me into a position that is already filled? " I asked him "I was too in love that I was blind but please come upstairs and let me show you" He lead me upstairs.

He close the door to his bedroom, I sat on his bed "what do you want to show me? " "This" He  kisses me deeply before I go for more until our shirts was off and we had hickeys everywhere.

I got into his lap "Oscar! " I heard before looking and seeing Gil "um" I sat beside Oscar and put my shirt back on "what the fuck, you're going to cheat on me with this weird looking bitch?" He asked "honey, I took your man just accept it" I said.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you I had a boyfriend and I didn't tell you I was cheating on you" He looked at both of us, me and Gil death glared the other "but insulting him ain't going to get me to back off of him" He told Gil.

I held onto his neck to make it seem like he wanted me "and (name), I may love you but stealing someone man is immature of you to say" Gil chuckle "honey, I know you ain't laughing over there looking like my grandma left foot" I said bucking at him.
(Why the fuck am I mean?)

"This is what I'm talking about, unacceptable behavior" Oscar said as I had my head down "sorry, Oscar"  I said "Gil, I'm sorry that I cheated but you have been really toxic for a whole year and I wanted someone who didn't treat me like a tool. "

"That's not a reason to cheat on me with him" He said "that is a good reason to because he replacing something-"" Yeah, I didn't ask you" I looked at Oscar waiting for the same treatment.

"Oscar? " I said "what? " He asked "he just fucking interrupted me and you ain't going to say that's inappropriate behavior? " I waited for an answer.

He stayed quiet "what the absolute fuck? " I stormed out of the room before going home "fuck having Christmas" I said as I just laid at home.

My phone ranged multiple times from Oscar "what? " I answer the 10 call "I broken up with Gil, please be mine? " He asked, I paused "you know we got to fill out the dating applications to Toby? " "I know" We chuckle "so date tomorrow for Christmas? " "Sure" I hanged up.

Wait until Micheal hears that I stole someone man, I squealed as my heart was bursting with love, he will be so surprised and wondering what that means.

The end

It's Chrismas day for me and I just wanted to give a bonus gift since Office coming off of Netflix

Bye