A beautiful ending

Umbreon sat there in silence, his heart ached as it had sank to the bottom of his stomach. Time flew by as the 2 trainers and the dark type sat there and waited....waited....and waited until the nurse came out of the room. This caught the attention of umbreon.

Nurse joy approached them then said, "Don't worry, She's doing fine." The dark type, dashed towards Espeon' s room and began to scratch the door. Jake gave off a sigh while shaking his head.
Jessica: "Your pokemon shows more love to his lover than you do you to me. Why can't you do that?" She teased him which made Jake flustered a bit. "Aww c'mon babe, I was just kidding." She kissed his check. Umbreon gave off a low growl as he starred at the couple while giving them a cold glare. The nurse along with couple made their way to the dark type Pokemon and opened the room Umbreon's lover was in.

Umbreon quickly jumped on the foot of the bed and sat down, looking at his lover while giving her a smile to cheer her up. Due to Espeon's exhaustion, she smiled back weakly. The dark type then made his way over to her and plopped down next to her.

Nurse joy smiled at the lovers then turned her attention to the two trainers. "I have wonderful news to tell you both." Both of the trainers looked at each other confusingly while umbreon's and Espeon's ears perked up. "It appears that your espeon is pregnant!" She announced happily.

                         - Umbreon POV -

I felt my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach as the nurse said that. I looked at my lover and gave her a scared yet awkward smile. She giggled a little then proceeded to rub my head with her paw. "You'll be fine, darling." She whispered to him and gave him a smile. Before I could even kiss her, Jake grabbed me and picked me up off the bed which startled me somewhat. I had a surprised yet scared expression my face, which made espeon laugh.

"Espeon will be staying here for today, she will need lots of rest and I'll need to do a few tests to make sure she's healthy." As the nurse told us this, I sort of fell into silence and looked down at the ground until espeon used her psychic power to tell me, "Don't worry, I'm gonna be ok and you'll see me in no time." I looked over to her to see her smile. That smile melts my heart so much I can't even explain it. Jake and the nurse talk for a few more minutes then we headed off back home. I looked up at him with a guilt look because of the mess me and espeon made on his bed.

"I'm not mad at you if that's what your thinking umbreon." My ears perked up as Jake said that. He looked at me with a smile and said, "I couldn't stay made at you." It warmed my heart of him saying that.

                               - Time skip -

It was late in the afternoon as Jake and Jessica finished cleaning the whole house. As for me, I was taking a nap sound asleep on the foot of Jake's bed until I was awoken by Zoey calling my name.

"*yawns but still half asleep* Yes Zo-"

Zoey: So your having kids with espeon? I paused by the question and sat up while stretching.

"Yeah...but, I'm nervous." I admitted.

Zoey: About what? You should be happy that your having kids with the love of your life. She said enthusiastically.

It made me think for a moment, the adventures  her and I had, hardships we faced...most importantly, sacrificing myself for her. "Am I ready to be a father...?" I thought.

"Umbreon, the deed was done and there's no backing down now." The zorua joked as the moonlight pokemon started to blush a little.

"Whatver Zoey, and yes I know. But I'm just nervous if I will be a good father to my pups." I told her. "I mean, I feel like as if I would not be good enough." I vented out. Zoey looked at me is if I was the crazy one.