Caged

I walked into the boarding house before I heard loud groans of frustration. I rose my eyebrow and walked into the parlor to see Damon hitting the chair closest to the fireplace, with a poker. "Damon." I warned as I stood on the steps. He immediately stopped and looked up at me as I looked around the room and noticed tables flipped over as well as some ripped out book pages and glass shards all over the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked shaking my head in annoyance.

"Looking for a uh, healthy outlet for my rage." Damon replied breathing heavily before he swung the poker and broke a lamp that stood on the table next to him and I jumped at it. "Haven't found it yet." He pointed out looking back at me and I slowly sighed, folding my arms over my chest. "Stefan without his humanity is one more artery from Stefan the ripper and everyday that goes by, is one year of guilt waiting on the other side." He added emotionlessly, looking around the room for more things to break.

"Yeah.. Well, not to add bad news to the pile but—We didn't just lose Stefan. We lost our chance to spark back Caroline's humanity." I said walking towards him in defeat. "Turns out he was her emotional trigger." I added running my hands through my hair in frustration and looked at him as he held the poker towards me. "No thanks." I scoffed and he sighed at me.

"Well, take it away from me because I'm seconds away from using it on this." He warned, grabbing the camera from 1994 and I nodded taking it as he looked down at the picture of his mother that remained in the camera frame and I rose my eyebrow.

"Lillian Salvatore.. Your mother is alive." I stayed looking away from him and the camera.

"Not only is she alive but also in a alternate universe which is the 1903 world. Not in her coffin which we buried her in, in 1858." Damon stated in annoyance as he stared down at the camera still.

"N-No, Damon. Your mother is alive." I pointed out, leading on but he shook his head at me in anger.

"She's a ripper, Mariana. She's a ripper!" Damon warned loudly, throwing another lamp as I thought over the facts. "Makes perfect sense.. Stefan was always a mama's boy." He added rolling his eyes in disgust and I smirked thinking of an idea.

"How much of a mama's boy?" I asked and he rolled his eyes sighing.

"He would of hanged himself with the strings of her apron if it meant her approval." Damon replied shaking his head. "We both would.. We loved her. She was our world." Damon added and I slowly nodded smiling. "What?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me and I smirked back, tilting my head. "No. No way." He said in realization and I sighed.

"Damon, just listen. This is our way to get Stefan back, A.K.A, to get Caroline back on the wagon as well." I countered, watching him debate me over it.

"Mariana, this woman killed so many people that an entire coven of witches built her a permanent time-out. We don't fix one ripper problem by unleashing another one." Damon warned and I groaned at him.

"Damon, think about it! If this works, we don't just get Stefan and Caroline back. We also get your mother." I whispered and he eyed me closely. "Aren't you just a little bit curious to see or talk to her?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him as he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I might know a few witches who could help." Damon reassured, sighing at me.
~~~~

"Is this presentable attire? You know, by 1903 standards?" I asked walking towards Bonnie who was standing in the living room as I showed her my black coat with fur at the top.