Chapter 38: What happens when you Hurt/ Or Make fun of the Prince.

Takato is currently helping, a now clean Junior, put on his new clothing that he got from Momo. As he does it he couldn't help but remember the first time Y/n, helped on Takato's own clothes when he was Junior's age. It brought a smile to his face as he finishes.

Takato: "Okay Junior, you want to get some breakfast now?"

Junior: "*happily nods* "Mhm." *Takato held onto Junior's hand and the two walk out of the room and soon head to the cafe where they saw a lot of the Massive Shrimp Meat already inside* "Wow!! Crabby!"

Takato: *chuckles lightly* "Sort of this is shrimp.." 

Junior: *looks at Takato with innocent confused tone* "But awen't shwimpies schmall.."

Takato: *smiles as he sits him down into high chair* "Ah..not this one, This is extra Jumbo Shrimp!" *thinking* 'That's putting it lightly..' *walks into kitchen station* "Now sit tight! It's time I make us some breakfast!" *Junior's eyes sparkles with excitement and hunger*

(After Breakfast)

Takato walks outside with a happy full Junior who was piggybacking on the older teen's shoulder.  But along the way they took notice of Vlad King and Class 1-B. Takato immediately sneaks his way past them for one reason alone.... Monama.

Vlad King: "All right Today it's Class 1-B turn to be in the spot light."

Takato rolls his eyes, and continues his way. Junior looks down at Takato.

Junior: "Mr. Ryujin, is something wrong?"

Takato: *sighs says it loud enough for Class 1-B to hear.* "Nah.. just some high hopes about to be broken." *Puts down Junior*

Class 1-B: *insulted* "HEY!" *thinking while looking at Junior* 'who's the kid?'

Takato ignores them and Junior's eyes widen to see the other classmates in Class 1-A training: Bakugo trying to expand his explosion. Todoroki in a cooking pot using both his fire and ice. Sero trying to shoot more tape. Ojiro and Kirishima sparing with each other. Denki using a car battery to train. Koda speaking a lot to reach animals from a far distance. Aoyoma firing his Naval Laser for longer periods of time to not get a stomach ache. Tokoyami in a dark cavern to get control of Dark Shadow. Ochako is trying not to get as she's in a clear plastic Bubble as she uses her quirk. Iida is using his quirk running around to make himself go faster, Tsu is working on all of her muscles. Young Sato is eating a cake to train his muscles and Momo also making cake to make more objects. Jirou and Mina are trying to break and melt the wall of the mountain with their quirks. Mineta using his quirk bleeding heavily and Shoji hunting Toru with his quirk. Izuku who was practicing One For All Full Cowling on a higher percentage.

Junior: "Wow.. so cool."

Tetsutestu: "This is insane."

Takato: "Well looks like everyone is training hard.." *looks around* 'Where is Akane?" *suddenly feel something land on him*  "Huh?" *looks up to see Akane smiling happily*

Akane: "Hey Taka!"

Takato: *smirks * "Hey babe..taking a break I see."

Akane: "Yeah..." *the two look at each other lovingly*

Hiroto: *offscreen* "Heh hey you two love birds."  *The two look over to Hiroto, who walks over smiling*

Takato: "Hiroto." *the two fistbumps* "What's good?"

Hiroto: "Ah you know same old same old. But I have to ask?" *looks over to Junior who was hiding behind Takato* "Who's the kid?"

Takato: "Hm oh," *kneels down to Junior's down level * "Junior this is one of my other Bff, Hiroto."

Hiroto: "Junior?" 

Akane: "He has the same name as Takato.."

Hiroto: "Oh.." *bends down to  Junior's level* "Hey Junior, I'm Hiroto, if anyone that causes you trouble let me know. I'm make them go away...."

Junior: "O-okay..." 

Monama: *finally speaks up* "WOW! YOU MUST BE SO FUCKING STUPID!! RAISING A BRAT JUST AS UGLY AS YOU RYUJIN!"

Junior begins to tear up, which causes All of Class 1-A (including Kaminari who snap out of retarded mode and Hiroto but/And except Mineta) to give him the old 'YOU FUCKING WAT MATE' face.

Takato: "New..form of training...Kill Monama.." 

And with a snap of his fingers Everyone in Class 1-A rushed over to Monama and literally crib stomped him to oblivion. Some highlights were Bakugo Blasting him straight to hell, Todoroki freezing him in sub zero temperature, Iida running  over him like a car to one ugly ass bird. Hiroto roasting him figuratively and Literally. Tokoyami using Dark Shadow to drag him into the cave for god knows what!  Kaminari Electrocuting him and Akane, who webs him into a cocoon before dragging his ass into the ground before hurling into the air and slashing him down causing him and the cocoon to explode. And Takato who literally beats him into a bloody pulp and then blast him with his atomic breath.

And the grand Finale ends with Yamato walking to what remains of the Somehow still alive Monama in Kaiju Form and relocating into his Home... What was this Home you may ask?

Shit Mountain!"

Takato: *rubbing Junior's back who was hugging Takato's tightly clearly still upset from Monama's mean words* "There, there..the dumb Birdpoop is gone now.."

Nearby as Class 1-A tried to cheer up Junior: 

The Entire Wild Wild Pussycats and Aizawa, slowly back up a bit after what they just witness.

Wild Wild Pussycats and Aizawa: *awkward tone* "I guess we came at a bad time..."