𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘵.2

SANEMI:
An unexpected sight to behold, she saw Sanemi appear in front of her with a nervous stance. He scratched his head in embarrassment, a light tint of pink dusting his cheeks. It seemed like he knew since he was desperately trying to cover his face with his scarf.

"Hey, uh, idiot I'm your Secret Santa." He growled, turning away to push a gift into her embrace. Y/n looked down to see a clumsy-looking gift, as it had multiply creases signaling many trials of error. She smiled softly at the sight, she never knew Sanemi could have these types of cute moments.

Whilst Y/n stared at her gift, Sanemi grew worried about the amount of time she stared. "I know it's not good, so I'll just leave n-" he spoke. Sanemi tried to leave, turning away but an arm reached out to grab his wrist. He snapped his head, "Why are you leaving, come inside you look freezing." She smiled, pulling him in, at first Sanemi was hesitant but quickly face her warmth.

She urged him to take a seat and told him she'd prepare a nice snack for him. Obviously, he was opposed but Y/n merely ignored it and came back with some cookies. "Thank you Sanemi, I am lucky to get you." She mumbled, sitting down in her seat. Sanemi flushed, turning away, "Be grateful."

GIYUU:
She opened the door to see a man with dark blue hair sitting in the doorway. It looked like he was trying to preserve his warmth from staying outside. "Giyuu! Come inside already." She urged, but Giyuu merely shook his head. He shakily brought out the gift from inside his coat and handed it over.

Y/n carefully handled the gift, rushing inside to place it on a counter. She wanted to get him inside before he walks home. She crashed into the door, tumbling from the fall. Y/n hurriedly sat up, stumbling over to the doorway to face Giyuu. He looked surprised by what happened just before him. "Thank you for the gift, now come inside before you freeze." She laughed, a blush dusting his face.

He nodded, stepping inside to sit on the couch. He was relieved by the warmth and the heater was doing its job. A few minutes in, a new surface landed on his shoulders. A wool blanket, it smelled a mild rose. He looked up to come face to face with Y/n, he immediately heated up forgetting about the cold when she was mere inches from his face.

She snickered placing a kiss on his cheek, "You looked cold." He tensed and looked down in embarrassment. Y/n chuckled, "Sorry, I probably shouldn't have done th-"

She was about to finish but Giyuu pulled her down to place another kiss on top. "That's fine, I've liked you anyways." He whispers, staring into her eyes.

UZUI:
As she opened the door, she could hear a familiar voice full of confidence speaking to someone. She halted her movements looking beside her to peer through the window. And she saw Uzui talking to a wall, making funny gestures and even making weird faces at it.

Y/n could only snicker, she pulled up her phone and recorded it before opening the door. In the corner of her eye, she saw him get composed like nothing just happened. "Y/n I am your Secret Santa, aren't I flamboyant?" He laughed, making Y/n snicker along with him.

"Of course, would you like to come inside?" She asked, sending a wink. Uzui nodded, averting his eyes away from her. Y/n sighed, pushing him in and closing the door behind her. "Now, what did you get me your flamboyance?" She whispered, his ears turning a shade of red. While Uzui fumbled with his words, she headed into her bedroom and grabbed her phone. She notified them of her late absence and shoved her phone away.