CHAPTER 58

KACELY
Song: Nights like this - Kehlani &Ty Dollar Sign

"Truth" I reply, feeling a bit nervous but also not willing to let Bryan make a fool of me.

"Alright then; what's going on between you and Az?" He asks and everyone turns to look at me.
On a normal day, I shouldn't contemplate on whether to reveal the truth or not, Az and I have already walked passed that stage where we used to hide behind the doors of the RCC library or her safehouse. But this isn't a normal day, this is a day on which I'm mad at her for cheating on me while I was away for three days. Yet again she and I are still together because I still love her so much.

"She's my girlfriend." I spill after a moment of silence. She still is, despite everything.

"No be so? I bet she is" Bryan laughs and everyone giggles, throwing side comments.

"I hate to break it to you Kace, but Azinwi doesn't date anyone. She made that clear since last year." Fusi says through laughter.

"He isn't lying." Bryana defends me.

"How would you know?" Bryan asks her.

"Because Azinwi is my friend and she told me." She lies.

"Seriously?" Rykiel asks

"Ry, why would I lie about that?" She asks and shifts on my thighs.

"Wow," Ojong muses. "You really hit the jackpot Kacely."

Right now, it doesn't feel like it. It feels like the exact same opposite.

"Tell me about it, she's fine, she's a stuffon, she's a bohboh and she's from bush." The Arts guy adds. (Stuffon-an intelligent person, bohboh-a rich person)

"I don't like her" Rykiel frowns and folds her arms.

"She doesn't like you either" Fusi laughs and so does her boyfriend, up until she glares at him.

"Waah," the other Lower sixth girl muses and I give her a displeased look. She better shut up.

"I still don't believe it" Bryan mumbles.

"It does not matter what you believe dear brother." Bryana smiles sarcastically. "Truth or dare Bryan?"

"What?"

"Truth or dare?" She repeats.

"Truth" he says.

"How many times did you actually ask Az out last year?" She asks and mumbling feels the premises. "How many times did you ask her out and how many times did she turn you down?"

"Don't lie bro..." Fusi mumbles.

"What's your problem?" Bryan barks at him.

"Nothing... Nothing, I'm just reminding you of the rules of the game. No vex" he says and Ojong hides behind Rykiel before laughing.

"Six times." He answers.

"Six? Only? Are you sure?" Bryana chuckles.

"Of course I'm sure."

"Because it has happened so many times that I think you probably lost count." She says.

"Yes, just six times."

"You can't put six and just in one sentence hun, it doesn't work. Especially when you were turned down all the time." Rykiel says and we all burst into laughter.

"G, how nga fit give you head fish five times, you still go number six time noh? Sef na weti?" Fusi asks. (Nga-girl, head fish - to turn down your advances)