54.

Halwright.

Battle Of Nobles.

Kyra stood on the highest point of Halwright, the clock tower designed by the previous head of the school, he was anxious, a little nervous, and most of all he just wanted to get this over with. As his hair ruffled in the wind he looked around the school, it was a normal school day even in the midst of war with another school, this was what he was fighting for, peace. "I could do this if you don't want to." Ben spoke behind Kyra shocking him, his shock didn't last long as it was replaced by a smile.

"I need to do this, not just for myself, or the school, I protect you remember and one day my kids will protect yours or it will be the other way round." Kyra chortled beside Ben, the witch also chuckled at the statement. "Besides, you're the Ruler, you can't exactly interfere unless there is something done which shouldn't be, and it is rare already, so just sit back and enjoy." Kyra comforted as he leaned on Ben though he was taller than the witch. 

The mirrors protecting the school flashed a bright white, they had just reflected something back and Kyra knew the enemy had come, the wind gently blew around and past the two witches and as it did Kyra vanished with it, he appeared at the front of the school, Nico stood there with a white orb in hand, Kyra knew what it was and it seemed he was in for a fight harder than he thought. "I thought you would leave the fighting to Ben, you've got balls." Nico commented as a katana appeared in his palm.

Kyra looked at the boy just as tall as him, he didn't focus on him for long, he focused on the battle, he held the necklace which represented who he was as a witch, Ben had the same. "Tell me something Kyra, why do you protect him, why are you so loyal?" Nico asked as he twirled his blade but Kyra wasn't going to indulge him in useless conversation. "Just because you failed to be what he needed doesn't mean I will, I know why you hate me, Nico, I'm by his side, everything you ever wanted, but angel dick was too hard to resist." Kyra shot back as rage filled Nico's face.

"You know nothing!" The witch yelled as he released lightning toward Kyra, the bolt was easily absorbed into the witch who was calm as ever. "I know plenty." Kyra replied as he shot out the lightning, it hit Nico straight in the chest and sent him tumbling into the trees, the witch stood up and lunged for Kyra but he was too fast so the slash from his blade missed, Kyra kicked Nico's abdomen and sent him tumbling into the trees, a purple barrier appeared around Nico, it broke his fall and took the damage of Kyra's attack.

Hardened black matter shot up from the ground and pierced Kyra's back, he only grunted when he felt it pulling and breaking his ribs, blue flames erupted around Kyra burnt away the summoning from Nico, but the witch had already sent two more attacks whilst he was protecting himself, a blue barrier appeared around Kyra but it was too late the explosion sent him hurtling toward the beach, Nico took this as his chance to attack, he appeared in front of Kyra and plunged his katana into him several times, what Nico didn't know was that he had been fighting a replacement, so when the Kyra he was stabbing turned to water, he was outraged.

"You're still slow for a witch." Kyra commented as he hovered in the air, he descended down to the ground where Nico was ready, from his hand a blue double edge blade appeared along with blue amour on his body, Nico lunged for Kyra who then defended himself by slashing upward, he charged for Nico and the two began fighting, their ability with swords was almost the same except one of them had an edge, Nico sliced through Kyra's leg as Kyra sliced through his ribs, before he could react a water jet was shot from Kyra, and it caused even more danger to Nico, he tumbled away on the beach but stood up to lunge again for Kyra.

When he was about to hit Kyra he vanished into thin air, but Kyra wasn't stupid, he knew the witch would come from above, and Nico did appear above him, a multitude of black spears rained down on Kyra but he was able to evade them, black hardened matter appeared again and bound Kyra who struggled to get free, he knew Nico was going for the kill. "1st Degree: Lightning massacre." Kyra mumbled and huge bolts of lightning hit the ground Nico stood on, they caused damage as much as the black matter.