Chirstmas Special

*John & Seraphina House*
"Merry Christmas babe." John kisses Seraphina in the lips.

"Merry Christmas to you as well." Seraphina smiles.

"Let's go check on the little one." John smiles.

"Agree." Seraphina smiles.

John and Seraphina get out of bed and walk out of the room. They enter the baby room and see thier daughter sleeping.

"She's still sleeping." Seraphina says as she walks to the crib.

"I would how strong she is gonna be when she grows up. I'll teach her everything I know." John smiles.

Seraphina rolls her eyes. "Whatever you say Johnny."

"Don't be like that Sera." John says as he wraps his arms around Seraphina's waist.

The two look at thier sleeping daughter.

*30 minutes later, kitchen*
John gets a video call from Zane on the computer. John answers.

"Zane! Merry Christmas." John smiles.

"*chuckle* Merry Christmas. So, how are you and Seraphina doing?" Zane asks.

"Were doing great actually. Our daughter is still asleep." John smiles.

"Sounds like Seraphina is doin most of the work." Zane smirks.

"That's not true!" John retorts.

Seraphina walks up to John. "It is so true. Mr.John Doe refuses to wake up for his crying daughter."

"N-No. She's lying!" John protest.

"Sure she is." Rosita says as she hugs Zane. "I can tell who is having less sleep."

"You have no idea." Seraphina smiles.

"Zane! Help me out here!" John pleads.

"Sorry. No can do. You have your wife and my wife stating facts. Plus, I prefer to keep my life." Zane chuckles.

"Man." John sighs in defeat. "So why did you call besides it being Christmas?"

"We found your mother John." Zane says.

"R-Really?" John says in surprise.

"Yes b-!" Zane gets interrupted.

"When can I see her? Tell me where she is? I have questions." John says.

"That's the reason I called. I'm here to tell about the next mission. Your mother.... she is creating a organization known as GRASS. Mother is preparing everyone in LA HQ to head to Japan to stop her. I am sorry." Zane says.

John looks disappointed. Seraphina hugs John.

"T-Thanks for telling me. Me and Seraphina will be there." John says in disappointed.

"Alright. Make sure you go to Mr.Octavius & Mrs.Octavius. They'll take care of your daughter during the mission." Zane says.

"Got it." John says.

Zane nods and ends the call. John begins to tear up. Seraphina looks at John.

"John?" Seraphina calls.

"The moment she is found. She turns out to be the bad guy. Why? Why does everything go down hill when I worked so hard to get where I am. Wellston, Ember, and now this so-call Grass." John cries.

Seraphina and John hug a bit tight. John lets out his tears as Seraphina comforts John.

*5 days later*
LA HQ forces and Grass stand against each other.