150 || put on a show

The concert was better than anything that Andi could have ever imagined.

The band sounded absolutely amazing live. The crowd kept the energy high throughout the entire duration of the show. And as a bonus, Karlos had done his research beforehand and managed to sing along to the words of Andi's favorite song; slowly but surely, Andi would convert him into a full stan before the year was over.

Overall, the vibes for the night had been electric.

Andi had gotten so lost in the sauce that, after the band spoke their final words before playing the last song on the set, he was confused why people were starting to leave. No part of him had wanted the show to end, or the night to end for the matter. And that's partly why Andi asked Karlos if they could do something else before midnight struck and they had to part ways.

Andi suddenly remembered his original idea for their second date, and now seemed the perfect time for him to ask Karlos his feelings about it.

"What'd you have in mind?" Karlos asked. The two of them were walking back to his car holding hands and looking as smitten with each other as ever. They truly looked like a couple in love.

"Well, I know most things have closed down by this time, which is why I'm thinking we do something more private," Andi says. "Something inside."

A few ideas immediately come to Karlos' mind, the majority of them X rated. He blushes deep, trying to remain composed as he replies in an even tone.

"You want me to go back to your place? More kisses and cuddles?"

"No, not this time," Andi giggles, growing nervous. "I was wondering... well, to be honest, I've always been curious about your creative process. Like, your entire setup. What brushes and pens you use. All that jazz. You always post finished works online, but... I was wondering if I could see you do something live? Just for me."

They finish walking the rest of the way back to the car in silence, Karlos' mind jumping to a thousand different places at once.

He really, really likes Andi, and is willing to do almost anything for him... but taking him back to his home? Showing Andi the room for which he created the pieces that millions of people online rant and rave about? It may not seem like a big deal to some, but for Karlos it most certainly is. Only a handful of people know where he lives; friends, family, and unfortunately his ex. Adding Andi to that list will undoubtedly change things between them, quickly taking their relationship up a few notches that Karlos isn't entirely sure Andi is ready for.

"It's funny," Karlos whispers, stopping by the driver's side of the car. He looks at Andi fondly and smiles. The boy is so much more incredible than what he gives himself credit for. "Everyone always asks me to collab with them, or give them a shout out, or check out their work when they're not even following me in the first place; people always want something from me... but not you. You're nothing like them. You don't want clout; you just want to learn. You want to know what fucking brushes I use..." Karlos chuckles, running a hand through his hair. "No one's ever asked to see me create something in real time before."

"Seriously? No one?" Andi asks.

Karlos shrugs. "No one important enough to have me ever consider it."

"Oh. I-I see."

Karlos pulls Andi in close, giving him cute little Eskimo kisses until eventually delivering the real thing. When he finally pulls back, Karlos says, "You're important to me, Andi. So my answer to your question is yes. I'd be honored to put on a show for you."

And just like that, the second part of Andi's night begins.

~