𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

type; fluff

date; 12/25/2020

summary; the boys are in their first year of the band, Harry (16), Louis (18), Niall (17), Zayn (17), and Liam (17). They all decided to play truth or dare at Louis and Harry's flat. The boys always see how Louis and Harry look at each other, making the game a lot more interesting.

notes; fetus larry makes me cry bc they had no idea what was coming ahead, crying in the studio bc of the photo I used haha

louis's pov

Harry and I were playing some video games, I was letting him win because every time he beats me, he does an adorable little victory dance. I adore many things about my best friend, however, I don't adore the fact that I have a massive crush on him. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door to see a laughing Irish lad, Liam rolling his eyes, and zayn texting someone. I totally forgot that the lads were coming over.

"Took ya long enough to answer the door lewis." Niall laughed.

The only reason was that I was too busy staring at how harry's hands firmly grasped the controller while playing FIFA. I quickly led the boys in, we all decided to sit in the living room. Zayn and Niall were sitting on the large sofa, Liam was on the floor, and Harry was cuddled up into my chest on the love seat.

I was playing with harry's curly hair, when I see Niall smirking at me, Niall quickly figured out about the crush I had on Harry. Sometimes I question how he knows so fast and how fast he can come up with ship names, mine and harry's was larry and Niall was positive harry felt the same way.

I roll my eyes at him and he starts laughing.

"Hey lads, wanna play Truth or Dare? I'm tired of just sitting on our phones and Liam showing me terrible memes." Niall asked laughing.

"HEY! they aren't that bad nailler," Liam responded pretending to be offended.

Harry was half asleep but nodded his head yes to playing the game. I agreed and we all sat down on the floor in a circle, harry sitting on my lap, poking my cheekbones and giggling.

"Hazzie, stop love that tickles," I said grabbing his little wrists and holding his hand in mine. My hands were sweating as I got butterflies, it didn't last long because harry got off my lap and sat down next to me instead. I frowned, but now was the beginning of the game.

"I am going to go first since I did recommend the game, so Liam truth or dare?" Niall asked smiling.

"Uhh, truth, want to play it safe for now," Liam replied

"alright payno, when was the last time you did the deed?" Niall giggled at the stupid truth and Liam's bright red cheeks.

"around 4 days ago," Liam said shyly.

We all "oohed" and giggled at liams who was now trying to move on from his turn.

"Uhm, Louis truth or dare?" Liam stuttered out.

"Payno, you know me, gotta pick dare," I said.

I notice Niall quickly lean in to whisper something in Liam's ear causing a huge grin to appear on his face. I knew this was going to be bad, he never realized how obvious his crush was to the rest of the boys, except for the one person I did want to know.

"Louis, I dare you to hold harry's hand the entire rest of the game, and if you for one second don't, you have to run down the street naked." Liam laughed.

I rolled my eyes and blushed, Harry took my hand to my surprise and intertwined his fingers with mine while pinching the side of my face.

"Hazzaaaa, stoppppp," I say while blushing.

He giggled, causing the cutest sound to be heard, immediately my hand starts sweating and I can't wipe it off, so I just hope Harry doesn't notice.

"Niall, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth all the way," Niall replied.

"Who is your least favorite member?" I actually really wanted to know.

"LOUIS! You know I can't say, but i- i guess, zaynie." Niall said while looking over to zayn who was pretending to be shocked and hurt.

"Zayn, you know I still love ya," Niall said while hugging a laughing zayn.

"Yes my Irish princess, I know," Zayn replied.

"Alright, Harry, truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"I guess dare," Harry replied fluttering his eyelashes.

Niall giggled when he thought of a perfect dare.

"I dare you Harold to kiss whoever you like the most on the lips," Niall said while smirking at me.

I got incredibly jealous, what if he picked Liam and Liam got to kiss Harry's perfect lips, and Liam wouldn't even savor it. I sigh, but before I know it harry scoots more towards me and quickly pecks my lips, I am now emitting a deep red shade across my cheeks. I look over to see harry giggling and blushing. I still haven't let go of his hand, and truthfully, I tensed up when Niall originally said the dare, so he knew Harry felt that.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Niall looked over to them with puppy eyes.

Zayn was half asleep at this point, causing the boys to awe over him, and they all decided to head upstairs and go to bed. Zayn, Liam, Niall, and I were going to sleep on the floor while harry got the bed because he earlier asked the boys with the cutest pout I have ever seen and they couldn't say no.

"Lou lou, come cuddle?" Harry asked tiredly from the bed as I stood there.

"Aw, you want cuddles hazzie?" I ask and he just makes grabby hands, so I run over and slip under the covers, wrapping the younger boy up to my chest. Harry's back is against my chest until he flips so that he is facing me. His gorgeous green eyes look up at mine.

"hazza I have a question," I didn't even process that I asked loud enough for Harry to hear.

"What is it boo bear?" I genuinely hate that nickname but harry asked it so cutely in his sleepy voice that it didn't even matter.

"Am I actually your favorite? I just figured you kissed me during truth or dare because I tensed up." I can't believe I actually said that out loud to the only other person awake.

"Louis, I did what the dare asked, but if you don't believe me.." He trailed off as he looked from my eyes to my lips. Harry quickly pressed his lips against mine, I close my eyes as I kiss back.

third person pov

The boys continued to feel sparks as they kissed, while the other boys were supposed to be asleep. In reality, Niall woke up when Harry was whining for cuddles so he stayed up to listen. Niall sat there until he heard no more talking figuring they went to bed until he looked slightly up and saw the two boys kissing. Niall squealed and quickly woke Liam and Zayn up.

Niall grabbed his phone and took a few pictures.

"I told you both larry was real." He winked, but he was so excited he spoke a bit too loud causing Louis and harry to stop and turn their heads to look at the three boys watching them. Louis and Harry were blushing.

"Sorry to interrupt lads, we will go sleep in the guest bedroom and give you space." Liam suggested. Niall quickly took another photo before all three lads went into the other bedroom.

"I love you boo bear." Harry sighed as he snuggled into Louis.

"I love you too hazza," Louis replied as they fell asleep cuddled into each other.

~~~~

I actually enjoyed this one, but anyways Merry Christmas (or Holidays) everyone, thanks for reading

xx