-𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

Y/N POV

" where is it where is it where is it where is ITTTTTT" I yelled running around the room lifting up shit after shit. " I CANT FIND TODOROKIS GIFT FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK" I body flopped  onto my bed in despair.... " I'm such a bad girlfriend......." I grabbed my pillow and smashed it onto my face. " I guess I'll just have to go without." I frowned. " at least I should make something for him....." I looked around. " a song? No.... hmmmm..... maybe a drawing? Ugh.. what would todoroki want most?" 

" this is hopeless." I muttered and shuffled through my closet. 

" I'll just go over there and tell him the honest truth and hope he won't hate me." 

I pulled out a fluffy red sweater that said ; " weeb and proud" 

I slipped it on and then pulled on black leggings. I then wrapped myself up in a warm white jacket and goose feathered boots. I wrapped my H/L H/C hair with a bright red bow on the top. 

I walked out of my house kicking at the snow " stupid stupid stupid... what kind of girlfriend doesn't even buy her boyfriend a Christmas gift... that's just.. lame." 

I looked up into the sky and saw a shooting star.  That's it!

I quickly closed my eyes. 

" I wish for todoroki to have a wonderful Christmas." 

Todoroki POV

" OH CRAP" I yelled and looked at the time. " I'm gonna be late to meet Y/N at the park!" 

I pulled out a black turtleneck and blue jeans. Due to my quirk, I don't get cold that easy so I didn't have to wear much. 

I almost ran out of the door when- " THE GIFT!" 

I ran back into my room shuffling around for y/n's gift 

" it's gotta be here somewhere..." then out of the corner of my eye I saw a red shimmer,

I looked closer to see red wrapping that covered the small gift that I had got for y/n. 

" oh thank god... I thought I forgot it." I slipped it in my pocket and went to go meet y/n.

/// time skip brought to you by DAZAI and chuuya dancing to renai  circulation  ( why did I think of that tf...)//////

Y/n POV

I sat on one of the park benches and kicked the snow. Slowly dragging my feet to make a heart in the snow. I let out a sigh and watched the cloud of fog rush from my mouth. I frowned and scratched the heart out with my feet. " I'm such a useless girlfriend. I couldn't even get him a gift. "

" Y/N?" 

 I looked up to see todoroki standing there holding two steaming drinks.  His eyes widened once he confirmed it was me. 

" ohmygodimsosorrydidikeepyouwaitinglong?imsorryipromiseididntdoitonourposean-" 

" jeez peppermint... calm down.." I stopped him. I frowned " I should be the one apologizing though...... " I said quietly. " hm? What did you say?" Todoroki asked and tilted his head to the side. " oh nothing!" I panicked and waved my hands around. I scooted over on the bench. " have a seat if you want."