3

Namjoon's POV
"Namjoon... You sure keeping someone hostage is a good way? I mean... Even tho we are Mafia's, she's a girl after all.." "I know Hoseok hyung. But we don't have any other option. Yang will come at us if we release her. We've bin under the shell to build ourselves up and if releasing someone is gonna ruin that, I don't wanna take the risk. Not even if she's a girl. And infact, she too doesn't want to go there." "What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked but I was too weak to answer this.

Somehow this thing kept on reminding me of y/n.. Seokjin hyung saw me and told them everyone. Jimin was the first one to react. "Hyung... That's- that's filthy. I don't even remember having touched a girl.." but somehow Yoongi hyung was quite.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin hyung asked. "Hyung, what's wrong?" "Ah- nothing Tae, hyung, do you remember Mrs. Han?" "Appa's caretaker? Ofc I do. She was like a grandma" "yes... Well I met her daughter a few weeks ago. Her son, he works for Yang." "What?" "Yes... I mean, he is being forced to work for Yang... Apparently y/n isn't the only girl he kidnapped. They kidnapped his sister too... So he has to work for them without knowing that he's her brother." "So... What are you trying to say" "get him on our side. Mrs. Han's daughter knows about y/n being kidnapped. We have to get him on our side if we want to get their workings."

"I agree" "but Jungkook. That's not easy." "Everything's easy when you have a girl hyung." "What the fuck Jeon?" Seokjin hyung yelled. "Calm down hyung. it'd not the way you think. When I went on that meeting with the CEO Park Soohyun his secretary was a bit too touchy. So I just had to take her number. She claimed to do anything for a night." "So you gonna give her the night young man?" "Ew hyung. Even tho I'm a pervert, I respect woman. And I hate that slutty bitch. Ew just- no" we just chuckled at his words and discomfort.

"Namjoon" Yoongi hyung said and sighed. "Yes hyung?" "We... We want to see that girl" "huh? Ok-okay" walking down to the basement, I told all the men to go off leaving just us 7 and the girl. She was just sitting on the floor, her hands cuffed with the chains, hair messy, and skin pale as anything. Honestly it was a dreadful sight to see, but she'd refuse to eat anything and would refuse to let anyone help her." I just sighed and sat down on the chair near by.

I saw Jimin walking close to her. No kid, he was handsome and any girl would fall for him at an instant. Even the enemies would fall for him and it becomes easy to take em down. All of us, same story. Even with the scary looks on our face, we still had a face of any young actor.

But this girl just scoffed when Jimin crotched down go her level. "Ah girl. Scoffing at this face huh? You must have some guts" "atleast I do have them. Unlike you all. Hiding away from your enemies and back stabbing them" the boys were as stunned as me at the moment. She knew alot about us. Yet we didn't know her.

"Who are you girl?"