Introduction!

Hi there peepss! This my fourth book three of those I never ended tho.. hehe xD. But this one I will end.

This story will be in the time of LOK but will not be exactly the same because there will be some personages that has been added.

There will also be some things happening that doesn't happen in LOK just to make it a little more entertaining. So please don't get mad if some of the things that should happen doesn't happen like it should.

Also Ayira is announced as Ayy-iera. Sorry if you don't like the name. Ayira will also have a special bestfriend just like Korra has Naga!

___________________

Ayira has been bestfriends with korra since she was born. They clicked right away and when Korra found out that she was the avatar.. Ayira found something out too..

She is one of those special benders. She can bloodbend and make someone freeze just by freezing the water in their body. She always kept it a secret but when that secret came out she caught the attention of a dangerous villain...

Little did she know that she posessed one other special gift..

_______________

Btw sorry if there are many words that don't add up I'm not from America! I'm just a girl from the netherlands. Not everyone can be perfect with grammar. Thank u :)
Lets get into the story shall we? :)

Have fun reading!

!!!!!!! Important before you read.

So the story is just in the right order for me but for some people it's all random so be sure to look at the chapter above to see if you have the next one or not!