6

It has been a few weeks since the meeting. We've been sulking over y/n but we had to take Jaewon down. He was over the line. In all these days, I have grown really close to the girl, oh- by that... We named her 'sooya' so it'd be better for us to call her. All the of guys have been staying at us. After whole day of planning and plotting, returning home at around 11 I'd spend my time with Sooya. Honestly she was a great company.

And I may have started falling for her. It was strange. After y/n, no one made me feel this way but this girl is- I sighed. "You good?" "Huh?" " I asked are you good?" "Ahh- yes" "umm.. Joonie... Thank you again" "I told you thousand times Soo, you don't have to thank me" "and I told you thousand times that you should sleep instead of giving me company" we both giggled.

"You really are a softie you know" I scoffed at her words as a smile played on my lips. "Your sass decreased huh?" She fiddled with her hands. "Soo..." "Yes?" "I avoided asking these... But can you tell me more about how Jaewon treated you?" "Joon... I will... But not now... Please" "sure girl"

I got up and ruffled her hair. "We'll finally be free from Yang Jaewon Soo" her eyes lit up as she stood up and hugged me like a koala. "Really?" "Yes" "I'm so happy Joonie" "me too Soo" We stayed in the position before I pulled out and bid goodbye. I walked out of the room and sighed.

Tomorrow is gonna be your last day Yang.

Sooya's POV
As Namjoon walked out of the room I giggled. I grew a lot more close with him. I was afraid they'll kill me but... They are softies. I don't even regret running away from Jae anymore. He treated me like a slave. He'd order me around. I was a sex slave. But Namjoon. He was way different. He always spoke so delicately. He cared for me like I'm a little flower. He feeds me when I refuse to eat. Comes here to give me company even tho he's tired. Hug me to calm me down. Once he even kissed my forehead and the butterflies just started errupting out of nowhere... It was healthy to say I was falling for him.

Falling for your kidnapper eh?

I asked myself but suddenly it did something to me. I started having flashbacks. Of a certain day. It was all blur. But those same words. Those exact same words escaped my mouth in that flashback. I was suffocating. I tried breathing but it was impossible. I was having panic attack. It was all blur and it started to hurt so bad. The room started rotating. I tried moving my hands. The glass accidentally fell off and in few moments Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the room and started calming me. The last thing I remember is lying on Yoongi's lap as Namjoon fanned me.