34 | which card?

Ally~

Ally~

I decided to rent out the café Jay works at, with the help of our friends and his manager. Beya was super chill about it and agreed with our whole plan.

Currently, Jay's somewhere with Heeseung and Sunghoon- I have no idea where they took him, but we should have enough time to hopefully prepare everything before he arrives here.

Today I will pick between the two cards.

I'm scared, but really excited. This will really be the start of something new for the both of us, so I want everything to go according to plan. Plus, I just want this day to be extra memorable for him.

"Which colour?" Jozy showed me the options for the decorations.

"The green ones." I smiled.

We put up the party streamers, blew the balloons, prepared the food- I actually got to bake the cake! I was terrified of burning down the café, but Beya helped me out a lot and the cake turned out beautifully.

I can't wait to see his reaction once he enters that door later... and also when I give him the green card.

I went outside to get some fresh air, when I suddenly bumped into someone near the alleyway. My eyes reached his, and my chest began to ache again.

"Do you have a minute to spare?" Jake asked.

___________________________

Jay~

"Happy birthday! We'll take you out on a fun little day trip today. Whatever you want, we'll do." Heeseung chortled and pushed me inside his car.

"You're literally kidnapping me," I stuck my tongue out. Since when did I get so close to these guys? Lately, I've been hanging out with them and we've gotten so comfortable around each other. "Ally's making a surprise party for me, huh? I'll pretend not to know."

"No way! She's definitely not." Sunghoon sarcastically replied in defence.

"As long as I don't know what the surprise is. I'll let you two stall me the whole day." I just shook my head and took a nap inside the car.

We finally arrived somewhere, and I was dumbfounded when I soon realized that we're in front of an escape room centre. I can't believe they're making me think on my birthday!?

"Let's chose the hardest room." Heeseung pointed at the science lab one. Seems like he's the special boy today! I literally dislike smart people with a passion.

My brain began hurting after just two minutes, and the two effortlessly pieced things together. They may have forgotten about my existence, but that's fine. I just stood behind them and continued to do the bare minimum.

"I think I got it! Shut up and stop whining, Heeseung." Sunghoon screamed over the top of his lungs while decoding some morse code. It's surprising how loud and outgoing Sunghoon gets when he's under pressure- I've never seen him like this. It's actually quite amusing!

After like an hour or so, we left the place and grabbed a quick snack at Chick-fil-A to recharge. I wonder what Ally's up to right now? Just thinking about her already makes me feel happy.

"You want to see her already? You have to stay more patient." Heeseung teased and I just scoffed.

"I'm good at staying patient." I gave him a thumbs up.

"I don't get you two's relationship. So are you dating or what?" Sunghoon asked in curiosity, and I clicked my tongue.

"It's complicated. I so badly want to be with her, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way. Girls are so confusing." I shook my head and sighed.

"I agree." They both nodded in unison.

We got back inside the car, and they drove back towards our school near the café. The boys put a satin wrap around my eyes, then led me inside.

"Surprise!" Confetti surrounded my vision, and the smiling faces of the people I love. Everyone is here but Ally... maybe she's the icing on top? She might come out later or something.

The decorations are all green, which is a good sign. I heard she planned all this- so maybe... just maybe she'll finally give me the green card?

___________________________

I finished writing the ending for this during the weekends hehe. Btw there's 8 chapters left!

ALSO, TYSM FOR 10.8K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTES AAAA

⭐️

Song: SUZY (수지) — My Dear Love

(LYRICS: loving someone for a long time without telling them)