22

Choi Yeonjun couldn't tear his eyes away from the beautiful girl as she walked towards them, hands in the pockets of her black ripped jeans and her favorite strawberry lollipop stuck between her red lips.

After receiving warm and fresh water for the first time in a while, Jaewon had taken full advantage of it, cleaning every single part of herself until she looked "brand new" and now, she was too breathtaking to look away from.

At least to Yeonjun

"Wow look who cleaned up!" Soobin cheered as Jaewon arrived, cheeks turning a little pink and laughing.

"Shut up." she mumbled, amused at the sight of everyone expect Huening Kai in the pool.

She took a seat next to the maknae who laughed as Soobin splashed Yeonjun's wide eyes and open jaw.

Startled, Yeonjun spit out the sudden water before diving after Soobin who tried to swim away at once, screaming.

The rest of the day passed by full of laughter and happiness as the group made memories and Yeonjun and Soobin finally took a proper shower. Once night had fallen, everyone was hungry and tired, deciding to order food for dinner.

Yeonjun being the oldest, ordered drinks, pizza, and fried chicken for everyone while Taehyun and Jaewon decided to pick a horror movie for everyone to watch.

When the food had arrived, everyone crowded in the living room, Jaewon, Yeonjun, and Taehyun on the couch while Soobin and Huening Kai sat in each other's arms comfortable surrounded by pillows on the mat.

"Wait let's turn off the lights!" Jaewon claimed much to Soobin's horror.

"No! How can we see our food then?" he asked.

Although his eyes were begging her not to, Jaewon was feeling particularly merciless and so with an evil grin, she turned off the lights, the TV screen being the only thing that illuminated the place.

Choi Jaewon quickly took her seat on the couch next to Yeonjun who wordlessly spread over the blanket just as the movie started.

Grabbing her fried chicken, she focused on the movie while she ate, excited since horror movies were fun to her.

With a start, she remembered Beomgyu and how their first kiss had been in the theater as a horror movie played in the huge screen in front of the couple. It seemed like such a long time ago now even though it had been only 2 months.

Sighing, she glanced at Yeonjun who was staring at the screen with wide fearful eyes and then Taehyun next to him who was eating his Pizza looking a little bored. Below them, Soobin had already buried his face into Huening Kai's arms as the maknae patted the bunny and watched the movie with curious eyes.

"What an interesting group of friends" Jaewon thought to herself, silently chuckling as mind wandered away from thoughts of Beomgyu.

With that, she grabbed another chicken and looked at the TV screen just as there was a jump scare and everyone screamed.

The two maknae's burst out laughing after that when they saw their hyung's reaction while Jaewon just rolled her eyes and snuggled into the warm blanket again.

Halfway through the movie, Jaewon froze when she heard a soft 'thump' sound and something warm landed on her left shoulder. Glancing down, she saw Yeonjun's closed eyes and sleeping face as his breathing slowed down.

A little stiff from the closeness, she tried shifting her position so Yeonjun's head was on the sofa instead but when he gave out a little whine, she froze and allowed him to rest against her.

Unable to focus on the movie anymore, Jaewon's face turned red as she glanced at Yeonjun's face again. She had never really seen him this close before other than that fateful day on the rooftop when they introduced themselves to each other. Now, looking at him, Jaewon wondered why she had never noticed how handsome he was before.

He had a perfect face shape with a round chin and a perfect nose. His lips were plump and naturally pink, easily becoming the most attractive part of his features.

Jaewon looked away from him at once. She had a boyfriend! How could she think like this about one of her friends?

She took a steady breath and glanced towards her other friends who were still hooked onto the movie expect Soobin who looked ready to pass out. Slowly smiling, her eyes fluttered shut and she soon fell asleep, unknowingly resting her head on Yeonjun's as she did so.