23

Choi Yeonjun opened his eyes to find an angel asleep on his shoulder which was feeling a little numb now that he thought about

Choi Yeonjun opened his eyes to find an angel asleep on his shoulder which was feeling a little numb now that he thought about. Despite that though, he stayed still, hesitantly reaching an arm forward to brush back her black hair and tuck it behind her ears. 

Suddenly, Jaewon moved and he quickly shut his eyes, resting against the sofa and pretending to be asleep. 

Choi Jaewon sat up straight at once, horrified and mad at herself for falling asleep on Yeonjun when she could have just left to her room. Carefully trying not to wake the blue hair weirdo, she stood up and stretched, yawning as morning tiredness filled her. 

She cautiously stepped over Huening Kai's still sleeping figure and headed off to her room to fresh up for the day. Upon entering, sunlight reflected from the balcony, startling the girl since the curtains were closed in the living room to prevent light from coming in. 

Blinking at the sudden exposure, she stiffened another yawn before entering the bathroom. 

4 hours later, everyone had woken up, eaten breakfast, showered, and were ready to go for their second day in Tokyo. 

Since they were still underaged and couldn't drive, Soobin suggested taking a bus ride and so now they were heading towards the nearest bus stop.

"How about we just go and get off wherever we want?" Huening Kai asked, skipping in excitement. 

"No! What if we get lost?" Soobin countered. 

"We could just check famous tourist spots and then pick one." Jaewon offered and everyone nodded, agreeing with the idea. 

"I've always wanted to see the Tokyo Skytree." Yeonjun muttered, voice fading as he trailed off in thought. 

"Why not? Let's head there. There's some sky restaurants there too so we can have our lunch." Taehyun said and in the end, the group decided to head there. 

They took the bus, accidentally missed the stop, went back again, before finally arriving at their desired location, the Tokyo Skytree. 

"Wow." Jaewon breathed out, pulling out her phone to take a picture. 

Yeonjun asked someone passing by to take a picture of the group in front of the Skytree and the person agreed, giving them a kind smile. 

Holding up the camera, the person gave a countdown from 3 and the group stood together smiling and holding up peace signs while Huening Kai did one behind Soobin's head. 

"Thank you!" Taehyun said in japanese, bowing slightly to the person when they handed the camera and left. 

Yeonjun checked the photo and Soobin hit Huening Kai after seeing the picture. Laughing, TXT and Jaewon headed into the building and upstairs, wanting to see the view of Tokyo from the top of the Skytree. 

After multiple pictures and a lot of teasing with Soobin's fear of heights, the group finally managed to get a table at the sky restaurant and ordered quickly, deciding to split money to pay. 

Once the food head arrived, they started eating at once, savoring the delicious japanese cuisine and exchanging a few laughs. 

"This is better than my lunch box." Yeonjun muttered, laughing although Jaewon secretly thought his lunch box was better than anything in the world. 

"I want to go to disneyland." Huening Kai said, starting the conversation. 

"So do I." Soobin replied before adding, "I want to buy those cute headbands."

"How about we go back to the villa now and have a barbeque for dinner and then tomorrow we can get up early and go to disneyland." Taehyun offered and everyone nodded. 

"Good idea." Yeonjun commented before looking up again. 

"Who's cooking-" he started but without another word, everyone looked at him, Jaewon pointing. 

"Guess you are." she grinned before taking another bite of her steak. 

After paying for the meal, they decided to buy a few souvenir before heading to the grocery mart. 

Yeonjun grabbed a cart and the group started walking, occasionally putting in the snacks they like and arguing before removing something to save up money. 

Jaewon found a box full of strawberry lollipop's and no one could stop her from buying them which led to Yeonjun laughing loudly. 

Taehyun bought the meat which was a lot of pork belly and chicken to grill and eventually bought sausages thanks to the maknae's pleading. 

Yeonjun put in two bottles of drinks and brought 3 packets of ramen for everyone while Soobin tossed in jellies for no reason. 

They quickly bought the food before anyone could add anything else and left for the villa. Once arriving, Yeonjun was left alone to grill the meat, Taehyun eventually joining to help the eldest. 

Finally, as night settled and Soobin and Huening Kai had finished all the jellies, Jaewon brought out the drinks and poured everyone a glass as Yeonjun began serving the well cooked meat. 

As they ate the delicious food, they laughed, teasing each other and talking about old memories. 

"Remember how Jaewon choked when we first met?" Soobin asked, laughing at the memory while Jaewon playfully glared at him. 

"Remember how Soobin looked like an idiot wearing those black shades two days ago?" Jaewon countered as Yeonjun laughed, remembering how Soobin had showed up looking all swag. 

Soobin pouted in embarrassment while Taehyun and Huening Kai glanced at each other, not having experienced that memory to laugh along this time. 

Soon, everyone started to become sleepy and Jaewon raised her arms, stretching as she glanced at Yeonjun. 

"Imma sleep now." she informed the members and stood up before leaving to her room. 

Soobin and Huening Kai left next and the duo who grilled the meat stayed back to clean up. Once that was done too, Taehyun and Yeonjun left to their own rooms to go to sleep for the next day.