25

Kang Taehyun gasped, arms leaving Soobin as the rest of the group witnessed Yeonjun grab Jaewon and kiss her.

Soobin, eyes widened, laughed out loud and pointed at them, looking up at Huening Kai who had already covered his eyes with his free hand.

Choi Yeonjun held onto Jaewon's waist and turned his head, trying to access her soft lips better while he still could.

She stiffened in his grasp but made no attempt to pull away, thoughts she wasn't supposed to be thinking of flowing through her mind as the male kissed her.

Choi Jaewon had no idea why her heart was beating crazy fast. It was as if time had stopped and all she could think of was how amazing Yeonjun was.

Her head pounded by the alcohol and her heart beated by the boy kissing her, the blue hair weirdo who had been the first person to see her vulnerable side.

All she could think about was his beautiful smile while he looked at her or the way he laughed when someone said something funny.

She had a boyfriend! Why was she thinking all of this?

Choi Yeonjun finally dropped his arms and stepped away from the girl, suddenly realizing what he just did before his cheeks turned pink.

"You asshole! Why did you do that!" Jaewon yelled, hitting the boy when she finally realized he had pulled away.

"OW!" Yeonjun screamed in pain, cowering away from the girl.

As if the sudden kiss was forgotten, Jaewon turned around and ran into the villa nearby as Yeonjun stood blankly on his spot.

Yeonjun looked up at Taehyun with wide eyes, his mind going crazy as he thought of what he just did.

"What did I do?" he asked before falling down.

"Take Soobin, I'll take that idiot." Taehyun snapped before grabbing Yeonjun and harshly pulling him up.

The maknae's took the hyungs to the villa where Jaewon had already fallen asleep. Once they arrived, they ditched both Soobin and Yeonjun on the couch before leaving to their own rooms to sleep.

Huening Kai had no idea how to react to what he had just witnessed. Everyone knew Jaewon was already dating, everyone knew she already liked someone.

How would Beomgyu react if he ever found out Yeonjun kissed her?

"Huening!"

At the sound of his name, the maknae turned around to see Taehyun walked towards him, face expression looking as if he was troubled by something.

"What's wrong?" Huening Kai asked at once.

"About what happened....don't tell anyone. I think it's best if no one acknowledges this happened." Taehyun said and the maknae nodded at once.

"Of course! But don't you think they would remember..." Huening started and then trialed off, thinking about how Yeonjun would react if he found out he kissed Jaewon.

"Yeonjun and Soobin never remember anything when they are drunk so it should be find. We'll just tell Jaewon nothing happened." Taehyun replied, being the smart person he was.

Huening Kai nodded and so did Taehyun before he left to bed.

The next morning when everyone was up and about with headaches, Taehyun and Huening Kai looked at each other before agreeing to never speak of that night again.