30

"Please try to control the amount of drinking your father does. He is already in critical condition and could potentially die if he continues."

Jaewon nodded, face expression emotionless but eyes flashing pain as the nurse spoke.

It had been 2 weeks since her father was taken to the hospital after drinking too much. Now, she had to pay for hospital bills ( which were very expensive ) and she had to take care of him even better.

Jaewon mentally sighed as she thought of the amount of work she had to do now, not to mention she was behind on school work.

The next day, Jaewon went to school early after texting Soobin not to come and pick her.

Beomgyu had stopped after Kai asked him to walk to school together.

He asked her first of course and although Jaewon did mind, she agreed and told him she was fine with it.

Honestly, when did I become this nice?

Choi Jaewon headed to the library and sat on her usual beanbag, this time without Taehyun by her side, and got to work on her homework.

Since she had 40 minutes before class started, she managed to finish more than half of her class assignments and finish up her English essay which was a great relief.

Yawning as she had woken up early, Jaewon stood up and stretched before packing up her stuff and heading to first period.

At the sight of Beomgyu, she called his name and waved at him when he turned.

A tired but happy smile fell on Beomgyu's face at the sight of his girlfriend as she came over and hugged him.

A few students glanced at them but by this time, seeing Beomgyu and Jaewon together wasn't surprising.

Soon, the rest of TXT joined them.

Oh right, they were all in the same class now unlike last year.

When they had checked their schedules to see all of their classes were together, the group of friends were extremely happy.

Even Beomgyu was since he would have more time with Jaewon AND the popular kids were joining the classes too.

This year was definitely going to be interesting.