8

Namjoon's POV
Getting inside the house by killing his guards was probably the easiest task we've ever done. And everyone agreed to that. As I had said earlier, Jaewon was a hollow mafia. His Mafia was based on threatening and kidnapping. His men weren't equiped enough and neither did they have any information about who worked under them or over them. I won't be surprised if they don't know Jaewons name.

Sighing at the sight infront of us we shared a glance at each other. Over 40 of his men were lying on the floor dead. He had no information about it yet. So we decided to find the girls first. "Taehyung, can you probably hack his cameras?" "Let me try hyung" "ok" after a few minutes of us checking the near by rooms, and Taehyung hacking the cameras he finally succeeded.

"2nd floor, room no 462" we nodded. "Wait... Room no 460 belongs to Jaewon and has 2 guards outside with equipments." Namhyun warned us. I just nodded. "Namhyun... Is it good for you to go there? I mean.. the guards know you right?" "Yes hyung" "ohk- go to his room saying there's an emergency and get him here. Jimin, Hoseok hyung, and Seokjin hyung, can you check on the girls? Till the time Namhyun brings him down you can go ahead... Me Yoongi hyung, Jungkook will handle that asshole. Tae, decide where you have to go" "Namjoon" "yes hyung?" "You'll need him to keep an eye on any other person" "and so will you" "wait- hyungs... Wait-" he did something on his devices and so now two if them could see the camera footages. We shared a glance as the boy smiled cheekily.

"Your skills are improving hun" "ew hyung" "yah... Now go" "yes"

After waiting for few minutes and getting a message from Namhyun that the road was clear, we saw Namhyun and Jaewon walking down the stairs. Once he was about two steps up the floor Namhyun, who was walking behind him, pushed him so he landed on his face down on the floor and soon we 3 and few of our men surrounded him. I walked towards him and crotched down.

"Tsk tsk. I was never wrong when I said you were a hollow mafia. What did you do huh?" The rage got the best of me as I stood up and pressed his head down by my foot. "You kidnapped our y/n!" I forced down "YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED THE ONLY GIRL WHO MEANT SO MUCH TO US!" Yoongi hyung joined too.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY SISTER YOU DICK!" "YOU KIDNAPPED MY NOONA!" "YOU KIDNAPPED MY BEST FRIEND! *Kick* MY MUSE! *Kick* MY WORLD! *Kick* MY CRUSH! *Kick* MY FIRST LOVE! *Kick* " I was too into getting his head crushed that I didn't realise that Yoongi hyung and Jungkook got back and stopped kicking him. He was too weak to even continue. "YOU KILLED HER YOU MUTHAFUCKING DICKASS!" I said as I stomped on his face with much force that made him spit out blood. "I- I didn't ki-kill her" "what? What did you say?" He whispered it so lowley to even hear. "I DIDN'T KILL y/n... Sh-she ran away a few weeks ago" "WHAT!?" "YES! SHE RAN *spit* away.. and never came back! My- my me-n told me- sh-she was kid-kidnappe-d" my eyes widened and so did the other 3s.

Then I remembered that he forced himself on not only her but also the other girls. "You bitch! You forced yourself on her! You forced yourself on every damn girl" and then after few kicks I took my gun and shoot him. He laid there motionless.

"Hyung!" "We got the girls." We looked over the stairs. The girls were as pale as anything. The color from their faces were drained... This was bad...

____________

After trying to contact as many as the leaders of mafias we knew and telling them about the girls, we were finally on our way back home. It was 7pm and all of us were exhausted. "What about y/n?" "How are we supposed to know where she is!?" "Let's... Let's start searching her with everything in us" "but how!? She doesn't look the same. She even forgot her memory.." all of the discussion wasn't even reaching my head. "Joon" I looked at the voice. Yoongi hyung. "You loved y/n?" I widened my eyes at the question.

"Is that even a question yoon? Ofc he did. He still does" I just nodded my head. When we reached our home we quickly got out of the car, washed up and went for dinner. Sooya was already waiting for us with a big smile on her face. It caught us off guard Because she rarely smiled that big.

"Woah! Why you so happy?" "Is it about Jaewon?" "Ofc it is" she said. "But... There's something more"