CHAPTER - 38

AUTHOR'S POV

"Can you tell us who is the person that sent him to attack Aarvik and Aitri then?", Aryan asked the inspector.

"Sorry sir. It is highly confidential as the culprit may escape. Tomorrow Kodaikanal police are going to produce him in the court, after that we are planning to directly the arrest the person immediately", Inspector said looking at everyone.

"So there is nothing called curse I think, everything is planned happening. If Aitri didn't die by tonight it is so obvious that is all because of that person who has sent that guy", Aarvik said.

"So you are saying if Aitri dies by tonight then the curse exists?", Aryan asked him.

"Of course right, I mean the person who sent a professional murderer got caught now. He cannot get someone now immediately and send him here. And I am sure he is not a fool to come himself and kill Aiyu inside the palace", Aarvik kept his point.

"You are right Viku", Pradhi supported him.

"Ok then we will let you know about the person who sent that professional murderer tomorrow Mr. Aarvik. By this time tomorrow that person will be inside the prison", saying this inspector left.

"Go and sleep everyone, we will see tomorrow then. I hope it will be a new start for everyone", saying this great queen left to her room.

After sometime,

AT THE POND OF THE VILLAGE,

A person wearing black jacket kept his hands on someone and the person turned back.

"Shit man, stop scaring me", Dhruv shouted on top of his lungs.

"What are you dreaming about in this cold December? Or to be precise about whom are you dreaming about?", Mukilan asked him by giving him a wink.

"Obviously about his chimpanzee. Right Dhruv?", Rakshan came from behind.

"Yea yea I accept unlike you both who never accepts that you both are also thinking about your fiancé", Dhruv said and sat near a stone.

"Don't sit near the stone Dhruv who knows there maybe a lot of poisonous insects that can bite you", Rakshan tried to scare him.

"Oh please! I am sure they won't be poisonous than human beings", Dhruv said by throwing a stone in the pond.

"That's true Dhruv. We humans are the ones that are most poisonous creature in the world. God has given us six senses but we are not using it for good purpose. We are just filled with envy, lust, grudge, etc. Seeing a human with kind heart is rare nowadays", Aryan came and joined the crew.

"Wow Aryan, I never know that you will be a philosopher too", Dhruv said.

"Come on Dhruv it is obvious, after all whose brother he is!", Rakshan teased Aryan.

"At least my sister and I are philosophers unlike your sister who just eats my brain whenever she gets chance", Aryan complained about Mrudhula.

"You all can become lawyer for your sisters somewhere else you know. Everyone is here except the one who called us here", Mukilan said and started searching for the person who texted them.

"I am here idiots", Aarvik came from the bush.

"You were here this long?", Mukilan questioned him.

"Yup. I was listening to all your stupid jokes", Aarvik said.

"So, why did you call us now. It is 11pm already that means almost midnight.", Aryan said.

"Why are you in a hurry? Mrudhu is never going to let you inside her bedroom for sure", Mukilan mocked him. Aryan threw a stone at his leg which hit his foot.