Merry Christmas

Hey guys, I know this is not update but I'm really busy with a lot assignment to finish and with my drama with my classmates.

So, I want to ask question for you.

First let me tell you about me. I'm a college student and I always do my work assignment in last minute and I've been doing like this ever since I was kid, which I get that from my father. And, I have HARD TIME to focus on my works where I can focus around half an hour before I found my phone in my hand. (Does this mean I have ADHD that I don't know about???)

Ok, here's the scenario: Your lecturer want you and your classmates do assignments which this assignment need to do in group. But, after your encounter with your classmates last semester, they don't want you to join them. Which leaving you alone. What will you do?

Why I ask this? Well, there is one subject that need to do in group and I don't have one so I ask one of my classmates that I had been in same group with her during my last semester. She told me that her group already full and I was confuse because one group must have 6 people but her group only have 4 which mean there's two spots left. Which of course, she lie. When I told her there's another two spots left, she LEGIT told me that she don't want me to join her group because of the way I do my own work.

I don't know when me who love to do work in last minute with my classmates who literally too hardworking is a good idea to be in the same class.

And I personally message my lecturer that I told her I don't have group and ask her if I can do it alone. And I told her again if I need to do in group, I told her that she can deduct my group marks since I don't have group.

And after I woke up this morning, the lecturer had asked this in our group chat for this subject if we have problem for group assignment. And of course, my classmates also know about it and one of them just said, "Why don't you just join their group???" You say like it's sound so easy but not that easy because why? I know if I told about how one my classmates just fucking lie to me, they will attack me because of the way I doing my own work so I decide to stay silent.

So, my question is: What will you do if you were me?  Is it a good idea if I ask my parents that I want to extend my semester first so I won't need to be their classmates anymore??

Sorry for the rant guys and Happy Holidays btw....