s1:ep6→(part i) shady scheme

╭─────────────────╮

ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁶
❝(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞) 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀❞

╰─────────────────╯

Extortion.

But make it legal and less violent.

Or maybe it's best to just call this a scam?

You don't know the limits of your 'curse' but you have full confidence that you'll get away with it.

You menacingly grinned behind your facemask, holding an envelope filled with photos of Teruhashi--it was taken with permission, of course! Well, one of them was taken with permission.

You asked her once if you can take a picture of her because she's so pretty. When she said yes, it's basically a signal to take as many pictures as humanely possible.

The police won't be able to take me in! Can't sue me if I have permisi--

"Oh wow! She gets prettier everyday!"

Multiple voices snapped you out of your reverie. You turned around and saw a horde of boys. Perfect timing!

When Teruhashi walked by, it was like the parting of the Red Sea in Exodus.

It amazes you how a pretty face can have so much power over people.

Soon, it'll amaze you how much people would want to buy to get such a good picture of the said pretty face.

This is the perfect time to test just how desperate her fanboys--and maybe fangirls--are.

You walked towards to the one closest to you, nonchalantly slinging your arm around his shoulders. When you took a look at his face, you almost choked.

It's the broccoli haired guy!

What was his name again?

Who cares, you're scamming him anyway.

"Wh-- Hey! Who do you think you are!?" Takahashi sputtered, trying to get away from you.

"Wanna see the good stuff I'm selling?" You cut to the chase, slowly pulling him away from the crowd of horny teenage boys.

"What...what do you mean 'good stuff'?" He peered his eyes, a bead of sweat ran down his cheek.

He's interested.

Good.

You looked around your surroundings for any lingering students. Slowly, showed him the brown envelope. Unbeknownst to you, a purple haired spirit medium was listening intently behind a conveniently placed pole.

"Rare photos of Teruhashi," Reita perked up, "One of a kind, one photo for 1,000 yen," You smiled, lying through your teeth. What they don't know is that you have multiple copies of these! Ha! Fools, the lot of them!

1,000 yen?! As if!

Both Takahashi and Toritsuka scoffed, ironically bringing out their wallet.

"Show me the goods then I'll consider it."

You smirked, showing off your best photos as if they're playing cards. Takahashi covered his eyes when beams of light emitted from the basically-illegal-but-they-don't-know-that-photos.

"Woooah! Holy--oh wow, I'll take 5!" The teenager screamed in awe, making Reita even more intrigued.

"5,000 yen!"