One

"merry fucking christmas bitch!" lia yelled as she greeted the half awake yuna with a flying pillow

"merry fucking christmas bitch!" lia yelled as she greeted the half awake yuna with a flying pillow. "oww!!" yuna exclaimed, rolling her eyes afterwards, "fucking child abuse."

"why did you wake me up?" she asked. shrugging, lia replied, "your we got married show starts on christmas. did you really forget? now get ready manager oppa is waiting for you." lia said casually before going back to drinking her glass of water.

slumping back on her bed, yuna kicked the covers and comforters off, muffling her scream with her pillow, "fuck you!!!!" she cursed. "screaming isn't gonna get you anywhere, yuns. go finish that show quickly, then done. problem solved." lia said as if it's the easiest thing in the world.

"you think it's that easy? wow, eonni. it should be you and not me." yuna complained. laughing, lia replied, "yah! who do you think i am? now go." she said, pulling yuna out of bed and throwing her in the bathroom.

"i hate my life." the youngest grunted before beginning to get ready.

hands in his pockets and shoes tapping on the ground with arms crossed, the manager looked at his watch, shifted his gaze at the door of yuna and lia's room and back again. "where the fuck is this kid—"

"i'm here!! sorry that took long. i had to do... stuff." yuna said, mumbling the last sentence. "ok whatever. now come on. we are running late and you still need to get your hair and makeup done." the manager told before dragging yuna to the car.

"please tell me why i'm doing this again." yuna rolled her eyes. "its either this or get exposed to jyp, yuna-sshi. now once we get there, someone will explain the rules of this program and what you must do." the manager explained.

rolling her eyes, yuna nodded, "okay whatever. i just want to get this over with." she continued. nodding, her manager made a turn towards a big grey building. parking the car carefully, he opened the door for yuna and gestured her to get out.

outside was a lot of camera crew, tables filled with props, lighting, as well as clothes and makeup equipment. sighing, yuna figured she was going to get ready in the parking lot. not that she minded, but the building was relatively big so why the parking lot?

"hello! you must be yuna from itzy! my name is mary, and i'll do your makeup today. right this way." the makeup artist, otherwise known as mary said. sitting down, yuna allowed mary to do her makeup.

"how long have you been doing makeup?" yuna asked politely. it's always been her thing to have a conversation with the staff members. "i've been doing bridal makeup professionally for ten years now. but since the first episode's concept is floral proposal, i'll be doing a flowery princess themed makeup." mary multitasked, replying to yuna and at the same time doing the makeup.

nodding a little, yuna stood still and sighed internally. she still didn't want to do this one bit. "okay! all done! i was instructed to send you to the director. right this way, please." marry told, gesturing yuna to follow her.

hesitantly doing so, yuna was met with a scary looking man who is probably in his late forty's. "hello, you must be yuna. i am the director of we got married. you can call me mr son. there are a couple rules to this program that you must follow. i will explain that in a bit. we are very excited to work with you." he said.

nodding a little, yuna followed mr son and sat down in front of him. "you don't know who your partner is, do you?" the pd asked. "n-no.." yuna replied hesitantly. smiling, mr. son reassured her, "well, there will be no script in this program. you have to improvise but you must protect your image. i suppose it isn't hard for you." mr son started.

"no sir." yuna replied. being an idol, she was trained to act and naturally read off a script unnoticeably. "good. now, the first episode will be meeting each other in a floral place. you have to look away from the direction he's coming from, then when he taps you on the shoulder, you can see who he is." mr son continued.

"there are a few rules that you must follow. make sure not to break any of these." the pd smiled before handing yuna a piece of document paper. "please sign this to prove that you agree to all the terms and conditions." he instructed, handing her a pen.

rolling her eyes internally, yuna groaned of how complicated this is but nonetheless complied. she read through he contract and found none of the rules that difficult.

"don't bring pets, okay. protect your image, easy... bla bla bla.." she thought, scan reading the paper until she reached the last rule.

"no falling in love"

laughing inside, she nodded then signed the contract in the given space at the bottom. these rules aren't too hard, right?

—end of chapter one