Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches

I can't believe them, I can't believe them. I fucking can't believed them.

Sana thought as she was mentally hiting her own head with her hand while she was looking at Her friends interracting with Chaeyoung, Mina's girlfriend who was introducing herself, Jeongyon who was awkward under Nayeon's piercing glare then Tzuyu who was trying to understand whatever Jihyo was signing.

'All i wanted was to meet her friends then give a good impression so they can fully accept me but...ugh!!! My friends are useless I swear, I mean I love them but ugh!!!' -Sana thought and hit her head on the table which earned the others' attention.

-"ouah! What got into you?" -Dahyun asked frowning so Sana lifted her head.

-"ah... it wasn't in my imagination anymore?" -Sana asked not to them but more to herself. 

-"what's up with you, you've been acting strange since earlier!" -Jihyo asked and Sana forced a smile.

-"I am fine!" -She said then looked at Tzuyu who looked back at her and at the moment Sana just wanted to jump over the table and hug Tzuyu in her arms BUT.... she can't. It's all the fault of these besties bitches.

'She must be feeling hot under that thing but how the fuck did she came with an idea like that, who would bring such thing with them... this girlfriend of mine is strange..... which I love ❤' -Sana smiled dreamingly but got interrupted by Momo who waved her hand infront of Sana's face.

-"hum?" -Sana turned to her with the same smile.

-"you were spacing out while smiling like a crazy person... are you sure you are okay?" -Momo asked worriedly and Sana let out a loud exagerrated sigh.

-"I am fine Momo, just thinking of a way about how to kill those persons that annoy me so much right now because they may or may haven't ruined something important in my daily life" -Sana said smiling at her.

-"oooooh hahaha I see, those person must suck if you react that way, burry them alive hahaha, joking, or not haha" -Momo joked while patting Sana shoulder and Sana slowly patted her head.

-"if only you knew who I was talking about" -Sana and Momo looked at her confused.

-"what?"

-"Nothing I love you!" -Sana hugged her in her arms so Momo hugged her back not really understanding the situation.

Sana looked up on the side when she suddenly felt someone's gaze on her and she was surprised to see Tzuyu staring at her behind those sunglasses. Sana raised an eyebrown but then understood soon after.

'Jealous again?' -Sana smircked as an idea came up inside that big brain of hers. -'wait... I think I found an idea which can get us out of here without looking suspicious'

-"Dahyunieeeeeeee~~~" -Sana said in a flirtarious way while approaching her but she immediatly got blocked.

-"Your tone of voice warn me that it won't be good so no!" -Dahyun said not even looking at her so Sana hissed and turned to Nayeon who was still having a battle of gaze with Jeongyeon.

-"Nayeoniiiiiiieeee, you know you are really beautiful today?" -Sana said which got Nayeon's attention, the older eyes immediatly sparkled as she turned to Sana with a wide smile.

-"glad you noticed!" -Nayeon said and moved closer to Sana to Jeongyon's pleasure 'cause she felt really awkward with the bunny like girl. -"You are really kind today, you deserve a kiss!"

-"Yay!!! Nayeon's kisses are the best they are my favorites!!" -Sana said while sending a smirck toward Tzuyu who was fuming inside.

'Omg I can't believe her' -Mina thought looking at the drama infront of her.